Mika @ Umbria Jazz Festival, Perugia, Italy -- 10 July 2016

mari62

Perugia is a very beautiful city...I visited it 4/5 years ago..

I'll be there! I hope to buy good places..It will be a special gig, I think...

I think I've been just to Perugina factory when I was 12  :naughty: I'm looking forward to this one too  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I was not particularly lucky in the purchase of tickets...

My places are so far from stage that I suspect to have bought tickets in another region, for Tuscany Jazz Festival...

Anyway possibilities are endless...

maybe when in Umbria jazz festival rains in my Tuscany festival is sunny!

:groovy:

• Like 1

My places are so far from stage that I suspect to have bought tickets in another region, for Tuscany Jazz Festival...

I got my row A, C sector (it means 21st row, pretty central) at about 18,02.... then later some really better seats appeared again, I guess because of people not completing the purchase... maybe I learnt that next time I have to open many browsers, and not completing my transaction until time has nearly expired and better seats haven't appeared  :naughty:

I'm sorry Allegra, it wasn't too difficult to get good seats

Btw there seem to be just a few hundreds tickets left, the show is almost sold out, although the venue is huuuuge   :kachinga:

It looks huge!

How many seats in total?

there should be 4200 numbered seats + don't know how many not numbered seats (gradinata non numerata)

there seem to be no standing parterre for this show (parterre non numerato), or they may add it, when the rest is sold out? :dunno:

and yesterday we have counted about 450 seats left on sale

there should be 4200 numbered seats + don't know how many not numbered seats (gradinata non numerata)

there seem to be no standing parterre for this show (parterre non numerato), or they may add it, when the rest is sold out? :dunno:

and yesterday we have counted about 450 seats left on sale

Good! (And thanks)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I RSVP'd as attending because I'll actually be in that part of Italy on vacation right at that time!!! Crazy awesome :pbjt: !!!

However I've just tried to get tickets and it looks like they're all sold out so I'll keep checking and perhaps there might be some to be won as the date gets closer and I might get lucky, who knows :pray:.

For now I'll leave my RSVP as it is but I wanted to to let you all know just in case I don't get tickets. Wish me luck :)

Kat.

Hello everyone, I RSVP'd as attending because I'll actually be in that part of Italy on vacation right at that time!!! Crazy awesome :pbjt: !!!

However I've just tried to get tickets and it looks like they're all sold out so I'll keep checking and perhaps there might be some to be won as the date gets closer and I might get lucky, who knows :pray:.

For now I'll leave my RSVP as it is but I wanted to to let you all know just in case I don't get tickets. Wish me luck :)

Kat.

:thumb_yello: I wish you an honest GOOD LUCK Kat!! :hug: What a bonus it would be, if you could add this MIKA gig to your Italian vacation!! :fisch:  

Love, love

me  

Kat.

Hi Kat!

There are still some tickets HERE although far away from stage.

You have to click on 'Compra subito' and then choose a seat on the map.

It's e-tickets.

I search for 2 or 3 tickets for Perugia in the A or B sector, but if they'll be in B sector, they'll be central! Thanks! :)

Maybe I'll sell 2 tickets (Platea I - Settore A, Fila D), because I bought the tickets for Piazzola! I'll give you news soon if you want :)

• Like 1

Maybe I'll sell 2 tickets (Platea I - Settore A, Fila D), because I bought the tickets for Piazzola! I'll give you news soon if you want :)

Thank you very much! I'll buy your tickets with pleasure! This is my email carbonegabriella@hotmail.it! Write me for the payment! I'm really very happy! Bye! :) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody!! I Unfortunately had to buy the parterre ticket available next week because i Was with other people and we cannot find other placesDo you think we'll se Mika anyway? It's my it's my 3rd gig but lady time Was Gen13 at palalottomatica and I Was under the stage so right now I won't enjoy so much seeing nothing...

But anyway i'm very happy I got ticket and can see him again ☺☺☺ See you in Perugia :)