Mika @ Hydrogen Festival. Anfiteatro Camerini in Piazzola Sul Brenta (PD) ITALY-- 12 July 2016

mari62

Do you know if the gig is close to the coast/is it easy to get to the beach from there? :)

If you have a (rental) car, it's very easy. But i think there also should be connections by train and bus to places like lido di jesolo and other towns at the beach.

I haven't made plans yet as to how i'll get there, but a question to the italians: is there a train/bus to/from the venue itself? Because apparently it's not directly in padova.

The place is at about 20 km from Padova. You can reach it by bus during the day, the problem is how to come back in the night because as far as I remember there are no hotels there. I'll let you know something more in the next days after a proper check

• Like 1

The place is at about 20 km from Padova. You can reach it by bus during the day, the problem is how to come back in the night because as far as I remember there are no hotels there. I'll let you know something more in the next days after a proper check

Ok thanks. :flowers2: Good to know that there's a bus during the day. For the night, i'm sure there'll be other mfcers with a space in the car to the nearest city with a hotel - or i could take a taxi. Might come by car anyway, but it's good to know which options i have. :thumb_yello:

Ok thanks. :flowers2: Good to know that there's a bus during the day. For the night, i'm sure there'll be other mfcers with a space in the car to the nearest city with a hotel - or i could take a taxi. Might come by car anyway, but it's good to know which options i have. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the info about buses.  :thumb_yello: I don't know if there are any actual hotels in the village, but there definitely seem to be some accomodation options there too (B&B and agritourism).

First of all, how to reach the venue: the easiest way is by car, motorway A4, exit "Padova Ovest". 

If you arrive by plane (Venice and Treviso are the nearest airports) you have to come to Padova first, and then catch the bus, or a taxi, to Piazzola sul Brenta.
The bus to PSB leaves from the bus terminal integrated to the railway station, so the same instructions are valid also for people arriving by train and the trip is approx. 30 minute long.
(A note for French fans: you can easily reach Padova from Paris and Dijon by the night train “Thello”)
There are several ways to go from the airports to Padova, the cheapest one is by bus, but you can consider also the bus-shuttle Airservice.
The costs are:
VENICE-PADOVA
BUS: 8,50 (including one suitcase)
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 33,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 30,00 €
PADOVA-PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA:
BUS: 3,70 €
VENICE-PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA:
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 60,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 60,00 €

TREVISO-PADOVA
BUS: 6,00 (luggage NOT included)
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 40,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 40,00 €
BUS: € 3,70
TREVISO-PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA:
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 62,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 65,00 €

The shuttle must be booked in advance (usually they ask also the flight code and arrival time), the fare becomes a little cheaper the more people you book and if you book at the same time the trip back to the airport and it will take you to your hotel directly.

Bus tickets are available at newspaper kiosks, tobacconists and on board (at a higher price, though)

I have sent and e-mail to the local taxi company in order to know if you can book a car in advance, because there's no way to go back to Padova by bus after the night.
They don't accept advanced bookings, and the fare is 50,00 € approximately from PSB to the railway station.
  • Like 1

The first thing that needs to be said is that the venue is called "Amphiteather Camerini" but is actually a half-round shaped square. 

I have found a list of accommodations nearby

In any case, these places are at least 1,5 km far from the venue therefore only a couple of them can be reached by walk when you are on your way back.

Other possible, not too far, places to stay are 

but you'll still need a car or a taxi.

There is plenty of hotels downtown in Padova, of course: you can check the full list here

Once you are in PSB, there's a big supermarket where to find food, drinks and other basic supplies

First of all, how to reach the venue: the easiest way is by car, motorway A4, exit "Padova Ovest".

If you arrive by plane (Venice and Treviso are the nearest airports) you have to come to Padova first, and then catch the bus, or a taxi, to Piazzola sul Brenta.

The bus to PSB leaves from the bus terminal integrated to the railway station, so the same instructions are valid also for people arriving by train and the trip is approx. 30 minute long.

(A note for French fans: you can easily reach Padova from Paris and Dijon by the night train “Thello”)

There are several ways to go from the airports to Padova, the cheapest one is by bus, but you can consider also the bus-shuttle Airservice.

The costs are:

VENICE-PADOVA

TREVISO-PADOVA

The shuttle must be booked in advance (usually they ask also the flight code and arrival time), the fare becomes a little cheaper the more people you book and if you book at the same time the trip back to the airport and it will take you to your hotel directly.

http://www.airservicepadova.it/it/bus-navetta/

http://www.landomas.it/servizi.html

Bus tickets are available at newspaper kiosks, tobacconists and on board (at a higher price, though)

I have sent and e-mail to the local taxi company in order to know if you can book a car in advance, because there's no way to go back to Padova by bus after the night.

They don't accept advanced bookings, and the fare is 50,00 € approximately from PSB to the railway station.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I'm still not sure if I can go, but this is very helpful ;)

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I'm still not sure if I can go, but this is very helpful ;)

You're welcome.

I'll post something more about the surrondings in the next days, for people who'd like to spend their holidays here  :)

There are still tickets available anyway, I think you have time to plan what to do  :wink2:

The costs are:
VENICE-PADOVA

TREVISO-PADOVA

Thank you for all the information, I'm sure it will be very useful! This will probably be the closest Mika gig to my hometown (even though it's still in a different country  :P), so I really don't want to miss it.

I read that usually after the concerts in that place there is a bus from the venue to the train station of Padova and we have to book our place online. It should costs 3 euro.

I called Zed live before sending my post in order to check if they will arrange the bus this year, but they were still on holiday.

Considering that there's almost no place to sleep in PSB and no public transport during the night, the bus thing would be a good idea. The only problem is that it will probably leave immeaditely after the gig. I mean that if you want to hang out with your friends or try to see if you can meet Mika, the bus will not allow you to do so but of course this is a personal choice.

Is there a parking area near the venue? My daughter and I will come by car...

There is a big parking area near the venue, but you don't have to worry because there's dedicated staff who'll show you where to park. And ask you 5,00 €   :shocked: the whole little town of PSB will be closed and you'll pay 5,00 € for the parking wherever you will park.

Ragazze/i qualcuno di voi si sta organizzando per questo concerto?

Avrei bisogno di due dritte per capire come fare ad arrivare in un hotel ahah

se qualcuno è del posto e/o sa bene come e cosa fare, mi darebbe una mano?? :P

Altra domanda, ma il Golden Circle Pit, sono posti in piedi non numerati giusto? e si sa quanti sono approssimativamente?

Edited by Lumiri

Ragazze/i qualcuno di voi si sta organizzando per questo concerto?

Avrei bisogno di due dritte per capire come fare ad arrivare in un hotel ahah

se qualcuno è del posto e/o sa bene come e cosa fare, mi darebbe una mano?? :P

Altra domanda, ma il Golden Circle Pit, sono posti in piedi non numerati giusto? e si sa quanti sono approssimativamente?

Ciao, non o dirti per l'Hotel, ma comunque il Golden sono posti in piedi non numerati.. prima arrivi miglior posto trovi!! il numero non lo so.. ma sono tanti!

Edited by m_ika_ary

Hi guys, as we usually talk in english here in the forum (apart from the MFC International board), would you please change the conversation back to english, or at least write an english translation to your posts? Thank you. :flowers2:

As for me, I'm currently considering whether to still go to this gig or not. Actually I wanted to connect it with a family holiday at the beach, but as we want to save money now for buying a house some time in the next few years, it might be a good idea to skip these plans. Well, I guess there's no hurry yet to decide, I'll think about it a few more weeks. :teehee:

• Like 2