Mika @ Hydrogen Festival. Anfiteatro Camerini in Piazzola Sul Brenta (PD) ITALY-- 12 July 2016

mari62

First of all, how to reach the venue: the easiest way is by car, motorway A4, exit "Padova Ovest". 

If you arrive by plane (Venice and Treviso are the nearest airports) you have to come to Padova first, and then catch the bus, or a taxi, to Piazzola sul Brenta.
The bus to PSB leaves from the bus terminal integrated to the railway station, so the same instructions are valid also for people arriving by train and the trip is approx. 30 minute long.
(A note for French fans: you can easily reach Padova from Paris and Dijon by the night train “Thello”)
There are several ways to go from the airports to Padova, the cheapest one is by bus, but you can consider also the bus-shuttle Airservice.
The costs are:
VENICE-PADOVA
BUS: 8,50 (including one suitcase)
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 33,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 30,00 €
PADOVA-PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA:
BUS: 3,70 €
VENICE-PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA:
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 60,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 60,00 €

TREVISO-PADOVA
BUS: 6,00 (luggage NOT included)
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 40,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 40,00 €
PADOVA-PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA:
BUS: € 3,70
TREVISO-PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA:
SHUTTLE "Airservice": 62,00 €
SHUTTLE "Landomas": 65,00 €

The shuttle must be booked in advance (usually they ask also the flight code and arrival time), the fare becomes a little cheaper the more people you book and if you book at the same time the trip back to the airport and it will take you to your hotel directly.

Bus tickets are available at newspaper kiosks, tobacconists and on board (at a higher price, though)

I have sent and e-mail to the local taxi company in order to know if you can book a car in advance, because there's no way to go back to Padova by bus after the night.
They don't accept advanced bookings, and the fare is 50,00 € approximately from PSB to the railway station.

Thank you very much Giovanna! :)

• Like 1

Ciao a tutti!

Non vedo l'ora di arrivare in questo giorno, speriamo che metta tante altre tappe in Italia...

Non bastano mai! :wub:

Me too! ;) I'll go to Paris, Perugia, Padova and Barolo! Can't wait! :) But I hope in other dates! ;)  :yes:

I think, we (my daughter and me) will be there at 9.30 am.

This means, we have to leave at 6 in the morning, which is doable.

Don't know if we will stay for the night or drive home afterwards...

Edited by Cassilda

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to call and to email Zed live to ask about a homeward bus, but I had no reply.

The only information that I got at the tourists' bureau is that usually Zed live decides whether to arrange the bus or not only at the last minute, based on how many requests they receive (minimum 7 requests, at 5,00 euros per person). This is of course an informal statement, considering that comes from an external agent.

If someone is interested, two car rental companies are available at Padova railway station (a compact car costs about 80,00 euros per day).

Eventually, during the summer daily buses leave from Padova to Jesolo (with intermediate stops to Caorle, Eraclea and other minor places) and to Sottomarina.

The timetable will be published by the middle of June.

Hi guys, as we usually talk in english here in the forum (apart from the MFC International board), would you please change the conversation back to english, or at least write an english translation to your posts? Thank you. :flowers2:

As for me, I'm currently considering whether to still go to this gig or not. Actually I wanted to connect it with a family holiday at the beach, but as we want to save money now for buying a house some time in the next few years, it might be a good idea to skip these plans. Well, I guess there's no hurry yet to decide, I'll think about it a few more weeks. :teehee:

I understand, buying a house is such a huge project, and it deserves the priority. Besides, I'm not used to plan my holidays 7 or 8 months in advance and the whole thing is really weird to me.

Anyway, if you need more info feel free to ask  :wink2:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ^^ I've read the previous posts and I haven't seen an answer to my doubts so here I am ;)

I'm thinking of buying the tickets for this show but I'm very undecided between the golden pit ticket and the normal one... I've never been to a Mika concert so I don't know what's better between being in the frontal part or in the middle of the crowd. Also because the golden circle pit seems quite smaller than the standing area, so if I could stay in the frontal part of the "normal" area would be more or less the same... What would you suggest? If someone has already gone to a concert in Anfiteatro Camerini, is there really a big difference between the two areas?

I've got another question (if it's stupid, please forgive me): is buying tickets from ticketone or from zed the same?

Thank you very much! :D

Hi ^^ I've read the previous posts and I haven't seen an answer to my doubts so here I am ;)

I'm thinking of buying the tickets for this show but I'm very undecided between the golden pit ticket and the normal one... I've never been to a Mika concert so I don't know what's better between being in the frontal part or in the middle of the crowd. Also because the golden circle pit seems quite smaller than the standing area, so if I could stay in the frontal part of the "normal" area would be more or less the same... What would you suggest? If someone has already gone to a concert in Anfiteatro Camerini, is there really a big difference between the two areas?

I've got another question (if it's stupid, please forgive me): is buying tickets from ticketone or from zed the same?

I would say that if you have "golden circle pit" you will be closer to the stage even if you don't want to spend all day queuing... but I don't know how big it is, since tickets aren't sold out yet even for that area, right?

• Like 1

Zed live is the local promoter, Ticket one is a reseller. I suggest you to check both, because they probably apply slightly different sales and shipping conditions.

I attended several gigs at PSB in the past but this is the first time I see a standing area there. I bought the Golden Circle Pit because I don't want to spend the whole day queueing (it'll be in July, we may have 40° C!!!), but I have no idea if the GCP is a really tiny area as shown in Ticket One map. The square is actually quite a big one

I would say that if you have "golden circle pit" you will be closer to the stage even if you don't want to spend all day queuing... but I don't know how big it is, since tickets aren't sold out yet even for that area, right?

Thank you :) No, they didn't sold out yet. Do you think that when they sold out we will know how many tickets they are?

Zed live is the local promoter, Ticket one is a reseller. I suggest you to check both, because they probably apply slightly different sales and shipping conditions.

I attended several gigs at PSB in the past but this is the first time I see a standing area there. I bought the Golden Circle Pit because I don't want to spend the whole day queueing (it'll be in July, we may have 40° C!!!), but I have no idea if the GCP is a really tiny area as shown in Ticket One map. The square is actually quite a big one

Thank you very much! :D i will check both.

Why do you think there will be no queue for the golden circle pit?

I think they HAD TO put a standing area, how could you just stay sat during a Mika concert? XD

Thank you :) No, they didn't sold out yet. Do you think that when they sold out we will know how many tickets they are?

Thank you very much! :D i will check both.

Why do you think there will be no queue for the golden circle pit?

I think they HAD TO put a standing area, how could you just stay sat during a Mika concert? XD

If you buy the Golden Circle Pit you have a good spot in any case. Of course you can arrive in advance and get a better place but this is up to you, while if you take the other standing places the earlier you start queueing the closer to the stage you end up.

If you buy the Golden Circle Pit you have a good spot in any case. Of course you can arrive in advance and get a better place but this is up to you, while if you take the other standing places the earlier you start queueing the closer to the stage you end up.

Yes, this is the reason I'd buy the gcp ticket ;) even if you were in the back, you'd be in the middle of the whole crowd, and that's good :)

Anyway, I first need to see how to get there, but I'll see in your previous post.

Thank you for the information! ^^

Ciao, per tutti gli italiani di questo topic:

è stato creato un gruppo whatsapp per quelli che andranno al concerto a Padova.. chi volesse essere aggiunto mi contatti su Facebook, mi chiamo Maria Elèna Bertuola e mi dia il numero.. niente spam, pedofili o maniaci o cose strane ahahha tutto serio.. per ora siamo in circa 25

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi,
I think the question has been asked before, but I didn't detected an answer. Does anyone safely know when the concert will start. I found different times in the Internet and now I am a little confused. 
Furthermore I want to ask how much earlier I have to be there (I have Tickets for the "posto unico")?
Sadly I never had the possibility to see Mika live until now, so I don't want to do anything wrong at this (perhaps unique) opportunity.

Hi,

I think the question has been asked before, but I didn't detected an answer. Does anyone safely know when the concert will start. I found different times in the Internet and now I am a little confused. 

Furthermore I want to ask how much earlier I have to be there (I have Tickets for the "posto unico")?

Sadly I never had the possibility to see Mika live until now, so I don't want to do anything wrong at this (perhaps unique) opportunity.

The concert starts at 21.45, but I don't know how much earlier is better to be there. For me it's the same story, first time to see him live!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Zed live will arrange a bus from the railway station (under the light blue building) to Piazzola sul Brenta (Alìper supermarket) and back

The price is 9,00 € for the two trips, 7,00 € for one. Booking is mandatory

Here's the link

http://www.zedlive.com/bus/

I vividly suggest you not to wander around the railway station alone, especially at nighttime, as that's a renowned rough district

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Starts the concert really not until 21:45? I can't believe it... is there anything before the concert? At which time is entry? I tried to find it on the website, but I can't speak a word Italian, so I had problems to find something.

AmeliaJPond

Hello,

Starts the concert really not until 21:45? I can't believe it... is there anything before the concert? At which time is entry? I tried to find it on the website, but I can't speak a word Italian, so I had problems to find something.

AmeliaJPond

Hi, nice to see that you're coming to the gig from Germany! :)

Usually Mika's shows start at 21:00, with the support act starting about an hour earlier. If this one starts at 21:45, i think it's because it's open air and it's a nicer atmosphere when it's dark. I guess the support band Xylaroo will start at 20:45 then. Doors maybe at 7? Doesn't it say this on the ticket? But it's usually always between 6 and 7.

• Like 1

Hi, nice to see that you're coming to the gig from Germany! :)

Usually Mika's shows start at 21:00, with the support act starting about an hour earlier. If this one starts at 21:45, i think it's because it's open air and it's a nicer atmosphere when it's dark. I guess the support band Xylaroo will start at 20:45 then. Doors maybe at 7? Doesn't it say this on the ticket? But it's usually always between 6 and 7.

Thanks! Your answer helps me a lot.

And yeah, if he don't make a concert in Germany I have to come to him. I am so excited to see him finally on stage. I waited so long for this ????