Discussion about The Voice talents

crazyaboutmika

5 hours ago, krysady said:

Do you remember Gjon's Tears from Mika's team at The Voice 2019?

He will represent Switzerland at Eurovision 2020 :)

he was my favourite of Mika´s team and I´m happy he will do this

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Quick question can I talk an Artist from a Different Voice or is this just for The French version 

I wanted to mention someone but don’t want to if it wasn’t allowed 

It's really just to discuss the contestants on the French version.

• 2 years later...

Here is a INSTAGRAM post by Kendji ( 2013 Winner of The Voice Season 3 )

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6yj4EoNNsJ/

Il y a 10 ans je gagnais THE VOICE grâce à vous et cette date est à jamais gravée dans mon cœur.
J'aurais tant voulu vous rendre un peu de tout ce que vous m'avez donné en étant sur scène aujourd'hui pour fêter cet anniversaire, mais ce n'est pas possible et j'en suis responsable.
Je me suis longuement excusé auprès de ma famille et de mon équipe qui me soutient depuis le premier jour mais je tenais, en ce jour spécial qui a changé ma vie, m'excuser auprès de vous tous car je sais toute la peine et le souci que j'ai pu vous faire.
Je vous remercie pour l'amour sans faille que vous me donnez depuis maintenant 10 ans et que vous continuez à me donner depuis le drame, vous me donnez tant de force Je me soigne, je me repose pour revenir encore plus fort grâce à vous et je veux laisser cette période de ma vie derrière moi.
Aujourd'hui, je vais de l'avant et je ferai tout pour être à la hauteur de votre soutien et de votre confiance.
Je remercie le ciel d'être en vie.
Merci Seigneur.

Je vous aime.
Kendji

Google translator

10 years ago I won THE VOICE thanks to you and this date is forever engraved in my heart.
I would have liked to give back a little of everything you gave me by being on stage today to celebrate this anniversary, but that is not possible and I am responsible for that.
I apologized at length to my family and my team who have supported me since day one but I wanted, on this special day that changed my life, to apologize to all of you because I know all the pain and worry what I could do for you.
I thank you for the unfailing love that you have given me for 10 years now and that you continue to give me since the tragedy, you give me so much strength I heal myself, I rest to come back even stronger thanks to you and I want to leave this period of my life behind me.
Today, I move forward and I will do everything to live up to your support and trust.
I thank God that I'm alive.
Thank you Lord.

I love you.
Kendji

442393397_18434928451063996_8973849872950491385_n.thumb.jpg.aa02f595a05422d12a6cd5aaacf570ca.jpg