• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I really like the TV series Lucifer  All the characters in the show are very lovable, but lets be honest the main atraction there is Lucifer!   I love his approach to life as a human bein

He is purr-fect. And he burned the wings (they were quite pretty). His reactions to Trixie are hilarious! He actually tried to play fetch with her 😂 and Trixie is so adorable ❤

it was yesterday - this one   Here’s a piece about all you lovely people that #SavedLucifer Thank you #lucifer #luciferonnetflix Saving Lucifer | Television Academy m.emmys.com/news/online-o

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Still going through Series 3, so if you start discussing plot lines in Series 4, I shall be very cross :mad3:

Did you see the tweet from Tom Ellis earlier?

22 hours ago, silver said:

Still going through Series 3, so if you start discussing plot lines in Series 4, I shall be very cross :mad3:

No worries 😉

What tweet? 

23 hours ago, silver said:

Don't worry! We all deserve to enjoy tv shows without fearing spoilers :thumb_yello:

I tried to check his twitter, but he posted many tweets today! Which one are you referring to?

16 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Don't worry! We all deserve to enjoy tv shows without fearing spoilers :thumb_yello:

I tried to check his twitter, but he posted many tweets today! Which one are you referring to?

it was yesterday - this one

Here’s a piece about all you lovely people that #SavedLucifer Thank you 🙏🏼😈#lucifer #luciferonnetflix Saving Lucifer | Television Academy m.emmys.com/news/online-or…

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
37 minutes ago, silver said:

Poor Tom's had throat surgery

Oh :( I'm glad everything went well!  

Did you have the chance to watch season 4?

17 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Oh :( I'm glad everything went well!  

Did you have the chance to watch season 4?

:no:  I will have to subscribe to Netflix in order to see it

Actually, finding the time to watch is more of  a problem.  I can't even keep up to date with the translated Mika interviews.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Dominika said:

(whos name is Michael by the way :teehee: )

:naughty:

Same for me! I can't wait to have new episodes, but I'm a bit scared of this path they chose. They had so many great potential plots to explore, this one is not actually what I was expecting, but I guess we'll see! :crossed: 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I just started the first season this week on Netflix and – please don't hate me – I really like the characters but I find the cases a bit boring... Does the plot get more interesting with time? 

13 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I just started the first season this week on Netflix and – please don't hate me – I really like the characters but I find the cases a bit boring... Does the plot get more interesting with time? 

All sorts of complications start to crop up - it's less about solving the cases, more about the interactions between the characters

22 minutes ago, silver said:

All sorts of complications start to crop up - it's less about solving the cases, more about the interactions between the characters

Sounds good, I don't care about the cases so much so I really hope the characters get more space.