Mika Team Trees! ๐ŸŒณ

thesadchicken

Hey everyone!

A friend of mine had an excellent idea to start off the Revelation Tour in an epic way, and I thought I'd post about it here so we MFC members can participate! Here's my friend's message and all the info:

ย 

ย 

As you all know the Revelation Tour is starting in a week! I have this idea in mind to start off the tour in an epic way. We all know, if you're gonna travel to the concert, you're gonna leave a carbon footprint, you're gonna produce CO2 ๐Ÿ˜”ย Sucks right? But! There's something you can do to make up for it!

I thought it'd be cool to, as a fandom, join Mr Beast in his goal to plant 20 million trees by 2020! He has partnered up with the Arbor Foundation and created a fund, and for every 1 euro that is donated, a tree will be planted! That means that all Mika fans together could plant over 1 million trees!

Donating is very simple and can be done with Paypal or creditcard on teamtrees.org (link here)ย 

ย 

If you have donated, please send me a screenshot here, so I can keep track of how many trees we've planted so far! I have donated 1 euro so far just to see if it works, but I'm planning on donating more if everybody else is on board too! I'd love to raise like 500 euros before the start of the tour if possible. Donating is very easy and costs only a few seconds of your time, and it wont hurt your wallet either because for 1 euro you can already help plant one awesome tree! ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณย 

ย 

Let's show the world Mika fandom power ๐Ÿ’ชย Once you have donated it would be cool to post a screenshot on your instagram/twitter using the hashtagย #MikaTeamTrees! This way I'll be able to count how many trees we've planted in the end ๐Ÿ˜Šย And also share this message as much as you can!

You can message me for any further questions.

ย 

ย 

I think it's a brilliant idea and a wonderful way to make a change and help our planet! I'm sure Mika will be very proud of usย ๐Ÿฅฐย 

Let's show the world Mika fandom power ๐Ÿ’ช

ย 

Have a nice day!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thesadchicken said:

Hey everyone!

A friend of mine had an excellent idea to start off the Revelation Tour in an epic way, and I thought I'd post about it here so we MFC members can participate! Here's my friend's message and all the info:

ย 

ย 

I think it's a brilliant idea and a wonderful way to make a change and help our planet! I'm sure Mika will be very proud of usย ๐Ÿฅฐย 

ย 

Have a nice day!

I keep trying since last night but it keeps bugging when I try to use paypal :sad:

EDIT: It worked with my credit card :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thesadchicken said:

Hey everyone!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Have a nice day!

ย 

But it's just for trees in the US?

4 hours ago, silver said:

ย 

But it's just for trees in the US?

The Arbor Day Foundation, the ones who will plant the actual trees, are a US based organisation but they plant trees all over the world in places where it's most needed! You can read more about it on their website ๐Ÿ˜Š www.arborday.orgย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, thesadchicken said:

Hey everyone!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Have a nice day!

Done! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think most countries will have tree planting/carbon offset charities, for example the UK has the Woodland Trust.ย  They are having a national tree planting day on November 30th

ย 

ย 

• Like 3

On 11/5/2019 at 11:08 PM, silver said:

I think most countries will have tree planting/carbon offset charities, for example the UK has the Woodland Trust.ย  They are having a national tree planting day on November 30th

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yes, those are great too! But this one is international and the cool thing is that it only costs 1 euro to plant a tree!

• Like 1

Brilliant idea ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I am in ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just keep on trying to pay via Paypal or Applepay but it fails ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Canโ€™t try with my card for the moment...

ย 

Thanks for sharing that idea here, anyway ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Thatโ€™s so useful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, Sweetieval said:

Brilliant idea ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I am in ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just keep on trying to pay via Paypal or Applepay but it fails ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Canโ€™t try with my card for the moment...

ย 

Thanks for sharing that idea here, anyway ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Thatโ€™s so useful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ย 

Sorry for the late reply,ย thank you so much!!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ