Discord Server / Live Chat

dcdeb

Hey all...

Several years ago, a German fan Isabelle @EzPz_german_squeezy created a server on Discord for fans to talk about Mika in real time.

She asked me whether MFC would like to be involved, but I didn't have the time to truly focus on it. A number of fans joined, but the conversations have not been very active.

Fast-forward to today, when I finally feel like I have some time, and have been thinking that Discord could be a great way for us to all interact.

Just as background, Discord was originally developed for gamers, who use it to talk with others while they're playing. In recent years more and more communities have been using it to keep in touch.

With Discord, you can chat in real time not only via text, but also via voice if you'd like. It has a number of interesting features like allowing you to listen to music with other people or play games. And it's free to register and participate.

Discord is available for PC and iOS/Android, so you can install it on PC, mobile phones and iPad/Tablets.

This is the link to join the server:

https://discord.gg/tbWfqEU

Or you can use the special QR code that Isabelle created:

MIKA SCAN.png

If you have any questions about it, ask here and I'm sure Isabelle will answer.

I'll be looking at ways we might incorporate it here to enhance our community.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mellody said:

I can't even keep up with all the platforms I'm already on, so I'm out... 😅 but good for fans who prefer a different format. :thumb_yello:

Or you just use it as a way to keep in contact with fans via voice chats 😉😁

8 minutes ago, EzPz_german_squeezy said:

Or you just use it as a way to keep in contact with fans via voice chats 😉😁

I don't like voice chats, always prefer writing. :dunno_grin: But I know there's enough people who always prefer voice messages. ;)

• Like 1