2023 - Mika private gig in Dubai, opening of Fouquet Dubai, 6 March

mellody

Private gig in Dubai tonight - at least people seem to know the lyrics. :thumb_yello:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Oops, she looks like the filter that Vianney was using on the IG live. 🙈😅

• Haha 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpepkvVAhhz/

Did you know? @mikainstagram is half Lebanese? 🇱🇧❤️ He wrote his first world big hit “Relax, take it easy” when he came to Dubai to visit his family! And during this trip he went to Bahrein and started singing the song he just wrote, alone while walking on the beach and nobody knew about it! He didn’t know back then that this song would become so popular!

He then wrote “big Girls you are beautiful” for his mom, auntie, grand mother and sisterr❤️

I don’t think I remember ever seing a singer who is that talented, generous AND so cute on stage. Beside being so stylish and handsome💗 Mika thank you for being so proud to be half Lebanese and thank you for making lebanese so proud! 🇱🇧❤️ #LittleBitOfLove #Mika  #AppreciationPost @kconsultancy.ae @khaliltawil #mydubai #uae #concert #fouquets
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Vianney as a drag queen.

Screenshot2023-03-07at02-25-42VianneyInstagram.thumb.png.95ed9fb7bf5ce6557c11f1fc8867d800.png

I meant the pushed up lips filter. :teehee:

11 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He wrote his first world big hit “Relax, take it easy” when he came to Dubai to visit his family! And during this trip he went to Bahrein and started singing the song he just wrote, alone while walking on the beach and nobody knew about it

Yeah, not even him, because he wrote it in London after the attacks. :doh: Did Mika make up this story for the Dubai audience? Or did the one who posted it invent that? I hope it's the latter... I mean, even rich people in Dubai have internet and might stumble across the other version of the truth. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I don’t think I remember ever seing a singer who is that talented, generous AND so cute on stage. Beside being so stylish and handsome💗

Accurate description. :wub2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yeah, not even him, because he wrote it in London after the attacks. :doh: Did Mika make up this story for the Dubai audience? Or did the one who posted it invent that? I hope it's the latter... I mean, even rich people in Dubai have internet and might stumble across the other version of the truth. :rolleyes:

Well, maybe the girl after hearing what Mika said, she drew her own conclusions. I had always thought that he wrote Relax after the London attacks, at least that's what he has  always said, unless there's two versions of the issue. :dunno_grin:

32 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Well, maybe the girl after hearing what Mika said, she drew her own conclusions. I had always thought that he wrote Relax after the London attacks, at least that's what he has  always said, unless there's two versions of the issue. :dunno_grin:

Or he wrote it after the London attacks as he was traveling to Dubai visiting family? :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or he wrote it after the London attacks as he was traveling to Dubai visiting family? :dunno_grin:

Or to sum it up, no matter where and when, thank god he wrote it :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2