OUT NOW in UK Shop: Bristol 2023 Tote and T-Shirt

dcdeb

Feel like I've gone and jinxed it by getting too excited, received a Royal Mail notification that my parcel was mistakingly sent to Oxford this morning and not Yorkshire... are you kidding me?! :hair:

I have been reassured that it has been redirected immediately and will be with me soon :crossed:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Feel like I've gone and jinxed it by getting too excited, received a Royal Mail notification that my parcel was mistakingly sent to Oxford this morning and not Yorkshire... are you kidding me?! :hair:

I have been reassured that it has been redirected immediately and will be with me soon :crossed:

Oh for Pete's sake! :rolleyes:

Hope you get it soon!

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Oh for Pete's sake! :rolleyes:

Hope you get it soon!

With my last check it has now moved from Oxford to London, so not very far 🙃. But I have now been given a delivery time slot for tomorrow so that's made me more hopeful!

• Like 2

On 11/15/2023 at 1:04 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

With my last check it has now moved from Oxford to London, so not very far 🙃. But I have now been given a delivery time slot for tomorrow so that's made me more hopeful!

Well...?

My package is marked "in transit",  it says it's coming from Germany! I guess I have a few more days to wait...

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Well...?

It arrived! :cheer:

I couldn't open it straight away as I was just about to head out shopping, the parcel was really quite small and I was worried at first that maybe there was a mix up and I've received the wrong item but I opened it when I got home and the tee and tote were both there very neatly folded together!

Finally! YAY!

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

My package is marked "in transit",  it says it's coming from Germany! I guess I have a few more days to wait...

That's odd... the return address on my package was labelled Daventry, Northampton, I'm certainly glad it didn't leave the country! Hopefully yours will be with you soon!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I couldn't open it straight away as I was just about to head out shopping,

We need a chat about your priorities young lady! :lol3:

57 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

That's odd... the return address on my package was labelled Daventry, Northampton

Might not have been shipped from there, could be a depot for receiving returns, non deliveries and defective items. 

Do the tee and tote say on the label where they were made? 

46 minutes ago, Hero said:

We need a chat about your priorities young lady! :lol3:

I really wanted to open it straight away but today dog food came first! (and bananas and cake and Belgian chocolate, and... I'm beginning to see your point! :sweatdrop:)

51 minutes ago, Hero said:

I never noticed, I will have to check and report back soon.

15 hours ago, Hero said:

OK so the tee and tote are made from two different companies. Gildan for the tee, a company based in Canada but has distribution centers and factories all over the world, including Germany. And Westford Mill for the tote, a UK based company.

With two different suppliers that might explain why there was such a big delay in delivery, one might not have printed at the same time as the other :dunno_grin:.

Gotta say though the tee is the softest one of my Mika collection so far! It's 100% natural cotton rather than mixed fabric. Maybe Mika should go into the blanket making business? :lmfao:

• Haha 1