OUT NOW in UK Shop: Bristol 2023 Tote and T-Shirt

dcdeb

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 2:17 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ordered mine! Looks like they'll arrive right around my birthday so that will be a nice treat for me! 😀

Or not seeing as I just got this in an email :(

20230906_204459.thumb.png.68cffd25c7cb5250a08ed4cf84988b27.png

The tote bag release has now been pushed back to 29th September, I'm not too upset, at least I know it is coming, I just need to be a little more patient. Good thing I'm a Mika fan then! :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And yet another push back for the Bristol merchandise order...

20231003_175740.thumb.png.c3c073a7c9c332a326fbe3c5fedfd4d1.png

New dispatch date is now 27th October :wait:

I wonder why Mika stuff is always late...I had ordered both  the korean book version of TOOL and the british CD of TOOL and guess which one I got on the release date?

The one that came all the way from Korea to France :doh:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And yet another push back for the Bristol merchandise order...

20231003_175740.thumb.png.c3c073a7c9c332a326fbe3c5fedfd4d1.png

New dispatch date is now 27th October :wait:

What the hell?

I just wrote to Mika's team and to the UK shop yesterday asking where my Bristol t-shirt was... so it's funny that you received this today. I haven't gotten this email, or the earlier one you posted @TinyLove_CJ Could you please forward it to me? Thanks so much!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Could you please forward it to me? Thanks so much!

Sure thing, I've just sent it now :) (hopefully it's gone to the right email)

The UK/EU shop link also no longer goes to Mika's shop. It redirects to the general EMI online store, this is the link I've had bookmarked:

https://shop.emi.com/mika

48 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Sure thing, I've just sent it now :) (hopefully it's gone to the right email)

The UK/EU shop link also no longer goes to Mika's shop. It redirects to the general EMI online store, this is the link I've had bookmarked:

https://shop.emi.com/mika

@TinyLove_CJ Are you using this link? https://shopuk.yomika.com/

That still works for me, and should be the UK one you use.

And I don't see the email yet. Did you send to dcdeb @ cox.net ? Thanks!

1 hour ago, camille* said:

I also got that email today and joked that it would be nice if at least I received my order for Christmas :uhno:

Well as we all know patience is a virtue :aah:

Grrr. Could you please forward your email, too, @camille*? Maybe if I show them that this is a widespread issue we will get quicker results.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

And I don't see the email yet. Did you send to dcdeb @ cox.net ? Thanks!

I did, in the subject box it should say 'Mika Store Order - Bristol 2023 Tote', if it's still not showing up let me know and I'll send it again.

Strange about the link. The one I shared above is what I've had bookmarked right from when the UK shop opened, odd that it suddenly redirected me to EMI :blink:. However the link you shared does work for me! :biggrin2:

(Now re-bookmarked under my folder 'Mika Favourites'! 😄)

• Like 1

Hi @dcdeb

A few days ago I received this email from Universal, UMG UK Customer Service after asking where was my order...

"Hi Mara
 Thanks for getting in touch with us about your order, I'm sorry to hear you've not received this.
 I’m afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the Bristol 2023 Tote you have ordered.
 I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time, we do not have an exact date.

Please note, we do not physically stock the items and they come directly from our supplier, we then ship these to all ordering customers, so the release dates and delays are beyond our control and as we haven’t received the stock yet we’re unable to ship the item to you any sooner at this time, I’m so sorry about this.

As soon as stock arrives, we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation - you'll be the first to know! "

And today I received this one too with a specific date ...

It's progressing ! 

Fingers crossed  

Screenshot_20231003_232554_Gmail.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I did, in the subject box it should say 'Mika Store Order - Bristol 2023 Tote', if it's still not showing up let me know and I'll send it again.

Strange about the link. The one I shared above is what I've had bookmarked right from when the UK shop opened, odd that it suddenly redirected me to EMI :blink:. However the link you shared does work for me! :biggrin2:

(Now re-bookmarked under my folder 'Mika Favourites'! 😄)

I did finally get it, CJ, thanks! Seems my mail was a bit "clogged up."

16 hours ago, Marab said:

Hi @dcdeb

A few days ago I received this email from Universal, UMG UK Customer Service after asking where was my order...

"Hi Mara
 Thanks for getting in touch with us about your order, I'm sorry to hear you've not received this.
 I’m afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the Bristol 2023 Tote you have ordered.
 I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time, we do not have an exact date.

Please note, we do not physically stock the items and they come directly from our supplier, we then ship these to all ordering customers, so the release dates and delays are beyond our control and as we haven’t received the stock yet we’re unable to ship the item to you any sooner at this time, I’m so sorry about this.

As soon as stock arrives, we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation - you'll be the first to know! "

And today I received this one too with a specific date ...

It's progressing ! 

Fingers crossed  

Screenshot_20231003_232554_Gmail.jpg

Thanks, Mara. If you could forward the actual emails to me at dcdeb @ cox.net that would be great.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I did finally get it, CJ, thanks! Seems my mail was a bit "clogged up."

Thanks, Mara. If you could forward the actual emails to me at dcdeb @ cox.net that would be great.

Sent the email to you Deb.

Thank you 🙏

22 hours ago, Marab said:

Sent the email to you Deb.

Thank you 🙏

Thanks, Mara.

So... I received an email -- not the form email about the delay, but similar to the email Mara received, saying that unfortunately they could not ship the merch until they receive it from the supplier. Mika's team are looking into this further, but I'm afraid we may be stuck waiting until the end of the month. :angry:

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

not the form email about the delay, but similar to the email Mara received, saying that unfortunately they could not ship the merch until they receive it from the supplier.

Just had that exact email sent to me now! Not really sure why when I already had the previous email with the new dispatch date anyway :dunno:

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

Does anyone have news about it?

I don't have any news from my side either. :tears:

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

Does anyone have news about it? The new release date was supposed to be the 27th October but I haven't received an update yet

4 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

I don't have any news from my side either. :tears:

I haven't heard anything either.

I'll follow up AGAIN with the team. :annoyed:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I went and used their Live Chat service on the customer queries section of UMusic. I was put through to a real human being rather than a bot but yet again I still got this response.

Copied from transcript:

"I'm sorry for the delay, I’m afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the Tote and T-shirt you have ordered.

As soon as stock arrives, we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation - you'll be the first to know! Should you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we can cancel your order for you."

Pretty sure they just copy and paste a quick standard reply at this point and not even the staff there know what's going on 🙃

5 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Pretty sure they just copy and paste a quick standard reply at this point and not even the staff there know what's going on 🙃

Working in admin and customer support, I guarantee this is exactly the situation. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...