2023 - fnac signings in Brussels and Paris, December - REPORTS / PICS / VIDEOS

mellody

• mellody changed the title to fnac signings in Brussels and Paris, December 2023 - REPORTS / PICS / VIDEOS

While we were talking about Mika being taller than us (I don't remember now on what thread that was), I noticed in my Paris pictures that apparently he himself underestimates the height of his hair. :biggrin2: I assume he wanted to make the rose look like it was blooming from his head, but the way it looks on my photo he's just hiding it behind his hair that Geraldine has styled so carefully. :naughty: Maybe it looks different on the fans' picture, but I thought it was cute and funny when I saw this. :teehee: I'm currently sorting my pictures to upload them in my gallery, but won't upload this one there, as it's blurry.

20231216_163809.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

While we were talking about Mika being taller than us (I don't remember now on what thread that was), I noticed in my Paris pictures that apparently he himself underestimates the height of his hair. :biggrin2: I assume he wanted to make the rose look like it was blooming from his head, but the way it looks on my photo he's just hiding it behind his hair that Geraldine has styled so carefully. :naughty: Maybe it looks different on the fans' picture, but I thought it was cute and funny when I saw this. :teehee: I'm currently sorting my pictures to upload them in my gallery, but won't upload this one there, as it's blurry.

20231216_163809.jpg

“My head is blooming, but my hair doesn’t agree”

”Playing hide and seek, Mika-version.”

”I hope they hold up that camera on MY eye-level………ok never mind.”

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

My head is blooming, but my hair doesn’t agree

It's still winter, the flowers need some time to grow from the head through the hair. :teehee:

• Haha 3

Thank you for your videos @mellody

It is such a lovely memory :wub2:

It was the first time I went to a signing and it's so lovely to relive that very special moment :wub2: The songs of Mika's album being played all the time and everyone being so happy and moved to meet him felt like a dream :wub2: 

But it happened for real :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

• silver changed the title to 2023 - fnac signings in Brussels and Paris, December - REPORTS / PICS / VIDEOS