If you could ask Mika one question...

Sunny Monkey

I would ask him if he could teach me the sound he does on Love Today

(the pom-po-popom thingie :lol3:) Because I can't do it! (quite traggic isn't it?) And what he misses the most when he's on tour.. And what he likes the most now that he's famous [or something like that]:wink2:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(the pom-po-popom thingie :lol3:) Because I can't do it! (quite traggic isn't it?) And what he misses the most when he's on tour.. And what he likes the most now that he's famous [or something like that]:wink2:

Best question yet1 I'd love to do that too! I've tried, but it doesn't sound right!

that sound is so d**n sexy but too difficult to do...

about questions...

quite odd cause, at the muchmusic show, one of the organizers asked the audience if they had any questions (said he'd choose the best one) to ask mika.

so lana, me and another boy (who had given mika a book :P) all had these questions to ask..about creativity, family, all of that sort.

and the organizer ended up pointing at that boy and telling him, "well, you're going to ask him a q but it's not going to be any of the ones you stated...it's: What Was your most embarassing moment?"

too bad! i think all the others were more interesting than the one the organizer made him say. :(

I saw in an interview with him that it was his cousin. And he explained she is the funniest little girl hes ever met XD

(Ill try to find the site)

The funniest little girl he's ever met? Darn...lol Well that will al change when he meets me and my friends! Mwahaha!

Ehm...sorry, having one of those crazy moments again :naughty:

I'd ask him which is his favourite Peanuts strip.

If I understood correctly,I heard in a video interview that if he had to choose a superhero, he'd be Snoopy...so he must like Peanuts! Which makes him an even better person to me!:thumb_yello: