Have You "Mikaized" Your MySpace Profile?

JamiroFan2000

Hello Board,

I had to update my MySpace Profile since the holidays and decided to help out Mika at the same time. So after some moved ladders, a few well calculated brush strokes and viddie embedding, I "Mikaized" my Profile! You can watch Mika's "Grace Kelly Video", "Grace Kelly" live on Jools Holland & much more! Check it out here:

http://www.myspace.com/jamirofan2000

I hope you like what you see and discover new music in the process, I have seen the other fans "Mikaized" Profiles on MySpace and they are ABSOLUTELY Fab! Cheers!

Sincerely,

JamiroFan2000

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Space??? You must be joking.

I've only just worked out how to use a message board!

-I've learnt most of what I know about the net in my quest for knowledge about Mika.

...yet another thing to thank his loveliness for!

I've just made a Myspace. It really is hard. I haven't been able to Mikaize mine cos I don't have a clue how. Please help. :)

"To rosielou"

well I can give you some advice, but I'm not so good in creatin "spaces"..:naughty:

If you want to put some videos on you space, you have add to your profile, in "about me" the url of the video (you can search it on You tube)

and also if you wanto to add a layout to you space you have to do the same thing, add the url of the lay out in "about me section"

I hope you can understand something of what I've written...my english sucks!!!sorry!!!

:blush-anim-cl:

I've just made a Myspace. It really is hard. I haven't been able to Mikaize mine cos I don't have a clue how. Please help. :)

Search for 'Myspace Layout generators' , many of these sites have step by step instructions on how to 'pimp' your myspace :wink2:

This one is a basic one, but there are 100's :)

http://www.freelayouts.com/myspace/generators/layout/

Also, if you see something you like on another person's myspace, eg a slide show, often there will be a link attached to it somewhere going to the site that created the slide show - hope that makes sense! :blink::wink2:

Enjoy :roftl:

I would love to, but I'm having trouble getting onto my page. When I changed my e-mail address on it I accidently left a letter out, now I can't get back in, and I'm still waiting for some one from customer services to get back to me to tell me what to do. It's been a week now, I'm getting frustrated.:annoyed_h4h:

I just changed my background( I like muppets, almost every christmas Estonian channels show them:bleh: ) and I added a slideshow too...it's such a pleasure to watch so many Mika pics.:blush-anim-cl: Like, gosh, why must he be so attractive:blush-anim-cl: :sweatdrop: