• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and this one has unbelievable bum wiggle at the beginning!!!!:wub2:

Tootch, I remember it well!!!

Thanks for these, how do you remember where they are??? Even Stephen (who is at the point of exploding these days re Mika, but is watching his fave TV programme next door) thought that bit was excellent!

Tootch, I remember it well!!!

Thanks for these, how do you remember where they are??? Even Stephen (who is at the point of exploding these days re Mika, but is watching his fave TV programme next door) thought that bit was excellent!

i have signed up for youtube (finally!) and saved them in my subscriptions....

heard you are doing myspace? i was totally overwhelmed when i first started it - but its not so bad once you get it sussed!

glad to hear hubby is taking mild liking to mika - that's always a good thing:thumb_yello:

i have signed up for youtube (finally!) and saved them in my subscriptions....

heard you are doing myspace? i was totally overwhelmed when i first started it - but its not so bad once you get it sussed!

glad to hear hubby is taking mild liking to mika - that's always a good thing:thumb_yello:

He never stops with the Doom, di da di da di doom... singing which I carefully ignore! If I said 'Aha! You're singing Love Today!' he would stop, and I always like to hear the family singing Mika!!!

Who said I'm doing myspace???

He never stops with the Doom, di da di da di doom... singing which I carefully ignore! If I said 'Aha! You're singing Love Today!' he would stop, and I always like to hear the family singing Mika!!!

Who said I'm doing myspace???

i thought it was you? is it not?

maybe its leezy - i thought i read that one of you was going to do it???

am i imagining things that arent true?

well, i HAVE been subjected to pictures and vids that i never thought would be true in my wildest dreams!:roftl:

i thought it was you? is it not?

maybe its leezy - i thought i read that one of you was going to do it???

am i imagining things that arent true?

well, i HAVE been subjected to pictures and vids that i never thought would be true in my wildest dreams!:roftl:

Leezy was talking about us doing a thank you to Mika for whole trouser thing. Are you planning on trying to see him before or after gig? Can't remember if it was you or Rainbow leezy suggested giving the letter to...

Wouldn't want you to feel pressured into it. I know that I was SO nervous before Wednesday - HAVE to get the trousers to him was like a mantra in my head!

Well, when we were outside back in the queue and Mika left the soundcheck and got into his car, this drunk guy came out (obviously without a clue what was going on) and went right up to Mika's car and looked in the window at him!!

Oh I would have PAID to see that!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Can I be Mika's umbrella holder-upperer? :naughty:

OOOHHHH I so hope Leezy gets a myspace!!! Pleeeeeeez!!

I hope GITB gets a myspace too!!!

Pweeeeez.

I opened a myspace months ago, but didn't know what to do with it, so I closed it down.

It takes me ages to figures out technology, so would need about a week to get that one fixed! I would need someone to tell me how to link all these cool videos etc to it! :bleh:

I opened a myspace months ago, but didn't know what to do with it, so I closed it down.

It takes me ages to figures out technology, so would need about a week to get that one fixed! I would need someone to tell me how to link all these cool videos etc to it! :bleh:

Awww I'd love it if you could do another one (when you have the time). We could play on there too. I can definitely help you out! When you're ready. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Awww I'd love it if you could do another one (when you have the time). We could play on there too. I can definitely help you out! When you're ready. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Right, have big exam on 5th June, so after that, Myspace is my next mission! And I WILL need help!:biggrin2:

Oh I would have PAID to see that!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Can I be Mika's umbrella holder-upperer? :naughty:

It was also VERY funny Rainbow that Mika sat inside the car and took a pic of the drunk guy outside! I thought that was hilarious!

It was also VERY funny Rainbow that Mika sat inside the car and took a pic of the drunk guy outside! I thought that was hilarious!

OMG are you serious?!?!!!!!!! That is HILAAAAAAAAAARIOUS!!!!!! I would have been cacking myself!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG are you serious?!?!!!!!!! That is HILAAAAAAAAAARIOUS!!!!!! I would have been cacking myself!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Rainbow, the Barrowlands where the gig was held, is a really dodgy area of Glasgow with loads of drunks staggering around! How many people asked us for money while waiting in line. My skin was crawling, not a good place to be! :thumbdown:

Nooooooooo.... ALL men in Scotland are supposed to wear kilts and ride horses and be in possession of a big sword (and a dirk for good measure)... and they're supposed to ride around saying "och aye *insert hot gaelic words here*"....

Nooooooooo.... ALL men in Scotland are supposed to wear kilts and ride horses and be in possession of a big sword (and a dirk for good measure)... and they're supposed to ride around saying "och aye *insert hot gaelic words here*"....

They don't ride horses, they ride Haggis! :naughty:

Rainbow, the Barrowlands where the gig was held, is a really dodgy area of Glasgow with loads of drunks staggering around! How many people asked us for money while waiting in line. My skin was crawling, not a good place to be! :thumbdown:

What Leezy doesn't tell you Rainbow that in this very dodgy place they all let me stroll off back to my car completetly forgetting that I had a big 'Mika Fan Club' poster pinned to my back!

Yep, God's honest truth! It is just so 'Mika' to do a thing like that!

Girls, remember when we were all huddled under our umbrellas, and that wee drunk woman came up and just huddled in with us, and we all just stood there, and no-one knew what to say!! Then after a minute she just walked away!!!

Gotta love Glasgow. You just don't get that anywhere else!!!

Girls, remember when we were all huddled under our umbrellas, and that wee drunk woman came up and just huddled in with us, and we all just stood there, and no-one knew what to say!! Then after a minute she just walked away!!!

Gotta love Glasgow. You just don't get that anywhere else!!!

When we were driving home we were held up by a street procession.....marching bands , the lot.......I know it was the EUFA cup final but it was nearly midnight!