Glasgow

kath

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, had a caller. OK well hopefully there are five more here. Including my favourite really yummy one! Rainbow, the last one is where Mika is holding your gift! The one before that is of Mika with the little book that Leezy made with photos of us making the trews!

The first one is a close up of the trews......I still can't get over the fact that I was holding them such a short time before he actually wore them! (I know I am very sad!) The other one if of Sheena

i wouldnt matter about any photo that was taken of me i hate my photo being taken ! ill tell you a wee story about my mother she was snap happy with her camera you would be sitting on the bog squeezing out a big jobby then the next minute the bog door would swing open then flash ! that moment would of me on the loo would be shown all about the family so do you blame me for hating my photo being taken ! she was so embrassing but i still loved her :wub2:

That IS embarasiing! I can well understand your hate of photos........but honestly , that is a nice one! I hate the one of me when we are all five with the trousers. It was almost midnight and I was totally knackered.....and now that pic is all over the place........and even Mika has a bloody copy of it! How bad is that!

you would be sitting on the bog squeezing out a big jobby then the next minute the bog door would swing open then flash !

Well, that is a highly distressing story, and I sympathise with you, but at this very moment I can't stop laughing at that expression!!

I am going to use that line in future... especially at work... *posh voice*"Would you excuse me for a moment, please? I'm going to the bog to squeezy out a big jobby".

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, that is a highly distressing story, and I sympathise with you, but at this very moment I can't stop laughing at that expression!!

I am going to use that line in future... especially at work... *posh voice*"Would you excuse me for a moment, please? I'm going to the bog to squeezy out a big jobby".

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I have great trouble with that word! Where I come from in Yorkshire, we use that word, basically when we can't think of the correct one......eg.....where is the jobby? You can imagine the trouble that gets me into here in Scotland!

Sorry, had a caller. OK well hopefully there are five more here. Including my favourite really yummy one! Rainbow, the last one is where Mika is holding your gift! The one before that is of Mika with the little book that Leezy made with photos of us making the trews!

Great photos, kath! I almost missed them! :)

dcdeb

i spoke to my friend on sunday the one that work for ticket scotland he said someone from some venue in glasgow had asked vincent (he told the venue but i cant remember it i think it was the carling something ) if he thought it would be a good idea to try & get mika to play 2 nights in their venue in glasgow this year . he replied 2 nights is too much we dont want to sicken ourselves with too much mika . i was like eh you can never get too much mika ! so we can def look forward to seeing mika again this year yeah ! :punk:

i spoke to my friend on sunday the one that work for ticket scotland he said someone from some venue in glasgow had asked vincent (he told the venue but i cant remember it i think it was the carling something ) if he thought it would be a good idea to try & get mika to play 2 nights in their venue in glasgow this year . he replied 2 nights is too much we dont want to sicken ourselves with too much mika . i was like eh you can never get too much mika ! so we can def look forward to seeing mika again this year yeah ! :punk:

BRILLIANT NEWS! And............two nights is fine by me......we will just book into Mika's hotel!

It is in Scotland Satu but not Glasgow. But it is festival with lots of other people and very expensive tickets that sold out in about ten minutes!