Glasgow

kath

Once I get a chance to sit down and fiture youtube out, you can see the vid and hear him speak your name! I was so determined to get his autograph for you guys! AM SO SO SO HAPPY! But still have mega headache!

Anyway, I have B&B guests arriving later on from the land of OZ, and have still to get the place ready, so must go for now! Back on tonight!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WISHES AND SHARING OUR EXCITEMENT! XXX

I love you girlfriend!! You have no idea how much it means to me. Truly. I bestow a thousand blessings upon you!! :naughty: Methinks they all happened last night! :roftl: I cannot wait to see the video... the autograph... everything... I'm so happy. *thank you*

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love you girlfriend!! You have no idea how much it means to me. Truly. I bestow a thousand blessings upon you!! :naughty: Methinks they all happened last night! :roftl: I cannot wait to see the video... the autograph... everything... I'm so happy. *thank you*

Right back at ya Rainbow, your one in a million! Big hugs!

That goes to Tootch too! xxx

I LOVE YOU ALL!

*doing happy dance with rainbow around the room*

:woot_jump:

trying to contain myself - because all those little smilies are dancing around in my belly - and i have to be somewhat professional for work this morning!!!:naughty:

mika loved the trousers soo much he wore them to the after party . when i got him to sign my t-shirt i spoke to him about the trousers & he said he loved them :wub2:

mika loved the trousers soo much he wore them to the after party . when i got him to sign my t-shirt i spoke to him about the trousers & he said he loved them :wub2:

I was the best night ever, wasn't it! My head and ears still hurt, but, boy was it worth it! :biggrin2:

wow you guys were lucky!! can't wait to witch some of the vid clips!

did u go to the afterparty too :shocked:

Unfortunately the fans don't get to that! I think scg was meaning when he left the building after the gig!

We didn't stay for that. We'd met him beforehand, got photos and autographs, gave him the trousers and gifts so it was only fair to not try to see him again, although I would have loved to give him a hug and thank him for wearing the trousers, truly made our night! What a wonderful wonderful man he is! :wub2:

yeah i meant when he left the barrowlands he had the trousers on i was told from someone he was going from the barrowlands to the after party . youve got it spot on leigh mika is pure dead brilliant in my eyes no one can top him :wub2:

Unfortunately the fans don't get to that! I think scg was meaning when he left the building after the gig!

We didn't stay for that. We'd met him beforehand, got photos and autographs, gave him the trousers and gifts so it was only fair to not try to see him again, although I would have loved to give him a hug and thank him for wearing the trousers, truly made our night! What a wonderful wonderful man he is! :wub2:

ha ha he sure is, thats why he's taking over our life!! ... hehe

PHEW!!!!!!!!! Just been catching up!

Truely amazing! I have rambled on at length in the tartan thread so won't go on to much here...........for fear of repeating myself! I did actually type 'rear' there instead of fear................can't think where my mind is!

Leezy.............can you just delete me from that last pic please...........arghhhhh!

Apart from that, all the pics are great.........well done girls!

I am in total shock that Mika still wore the trews as he left.......I was sure he had just put them on to hummour us and would whip them off at the earliest opportunity (calm down Kath, at that thought!)

As I said in TT he is just truely amazing there are not really words good enough to describe his amzingness.............Kath is losing the ability to speak again!

BTW...........it seems a little odd that Satu is not in our pics, I can assure everyone that she WAS there! It was just that the group pics focused on the t shirts.

When Ab gets home i hope she is awake enough to try and post our pics and her vids. I got some lovely close ups of Mika when we met him..........and I mean of his face, I am NOT totally obsessed with other areas!

Won't do a full report.............it was ace...........don't totally agree with Leezy about the support..........it was possibly the worst half an hour of my life but you can't have everything in life!

Totally agree with Leezy and gITB that as life experiences go it had to be one of the best! Totally awesome!

Mika................we love you so much!

Hey, kath. I was just coming on here to ask about your photos before we went in, cos I remember they were really good!

You must be knackered! I am bad enough with about 4 hours sleep, but how many did you get??

Cannot believe how many people all over the world were waiting with bated breath to see if he wore the trousers, even some people who hadn't posted on the TT thread, but were keeping an eye on it! So good to read! I still can't believe

HE WORE THE TROUSERS!!!!!

:shocked::biggrin2::shocked::biggrin2:

Hiya all, here's my account of one of the best nights of my life!

Arrive around 4.15pm, in pouring rain! We were not the first either, 3 people were there before us! Rats!

They told us that someone was about to get Mika to come out, at which point I started to shake. We waited for a good while then all the security came out, YES, that means Mika is almost here.

When he arrived we all had to queue to speak to him. Me, GITB, Kath & Abby gave him the trousers, he seemed really pleased, he asked if they would fit and we told him that Martin had given us his measurements. (I have it all on video, but please bare with me, I have to figure out how to download it). I also gave Mika a "Making of the Tartan Trousers" scrapbook with photos of the day we made them!

I then handed him the gift from Rainbow and Postcard from Hootchatootch and asked him to say hi to Rainbow and Tootch, he did, WOOO HOOOO!

I then got autographs for me, Rainbow & Tootch, (my friend Sandra asked for Wendi's one, cause by then the security were getting really p'd off with us taking up so much time).

They didn't want anymore photos to be taken, but GITB said to Mika, "Can we get a photo cause we made you the trousers" he said YYYEYEEESSSSSS!

His mum passed us in the queue and said she liked our teeshirts! We met Big Girl too! Martan came out at one point and we were the only ones who knew who he was, so we shouted after him and got a wave! He had a bad limp (hope it gets better soon).

We then wait another 90mins in the cold rain. Mika came out again and was whisked off in a car, with his mum and sister. The doors open, me and GITB run up the huge flight of stairs to get prime position, we were told off by 2 different people and asked to walk!

Anyway we got to the front and put the MFC banners up and our tartan scarfs. We then met lollipop girl, who loved our teeshirts and gave us all lollies, we got a photo with her.

Support group were good, but enough about them.

Mika was fantastic, as were the whole band, we were on a mega high already, so hearing him sing was the icing on the cake. Sweet Dreams was absolutely fantastic, crowd loved it! As was I want you Back. OOOOOHHHH all the songs were amazing, the show was longer than in February, didn't feel short changed at all!

Martin was watching ME singing along and when I made eye contact with him, I got a lovely big smile! :blush-anim-cl:

We were all doing the actions in Love Today and MIKA saw me making the L sign, (which he had forgotten to do himself), and he then started doing it!

EYE CONTACT WITH MIKA AND MARTIN! DOES IT GET ANY BETTER!

OH YES IT DOES!

Almost the end of the gig, and Mika leaves the stage, joking I turn to my friend to say he's gone to get the tartan trousers!

OH MY GOD, HE COMES BOUNCING BACK ON THE STAGE IN THE TROUSERS!!!!

I am screaming and screaming and screaming, jumping up and down with tartan scarf waving like mad (as are the rest of the tartan clad crew). It is the biggest rush I have EVER HAD, think it was more exciting than actually meeting him.

He then tells the crowd that 5 friends from scotland made him the trousers, THEN POINTS OVER TO US, AND SAYS THERE THEY ARE, MORE SCREAMING AND JUMPING AND SCARF WAVING!!!!! I didn't get any of that bit on video cause I was shaking like a leaf and could not stop screaming. He did comment that they were a bit tight around the arse, and looked at GITB when he said it, she had a big thumbs up! His arse looked tremendous in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Managed to calm down a bit and start to tape some of Grace Kelly (MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE), with Mika dancing around in the tartan.

He finished up with Lollipop, balloons, streamers, the works.

By then we were absolutely mentally and physically drained. We decided not to wait at the end, we'd decided to let other have a chance of speaking with him, we'd taken up enough of his time!

JUST THE BEST NIGHT EVER, AM STILL ON A HIGH, AND CAN'T STOP SMILING!

(have re-read this so it may be full of mistakes and jump around a bit, but, hey, I'm past caring!):biggrin2:

You sound like you had so much fun....It really comes through in your "report"!!! Well done....

Hey, kath. I was just coming on here to ask about your photos before we went in, cos I remember they were really good!

You must be knackered! I am bad enough with about 4 hours sleep, but how many did you get??

Cannot believe how many people all over the world were waiting with bated breath to see if he wore the trousers, even some people who hadn't posted on the TT thread, but were keeping an eye on it! So good to read! I still can't believe

HE WORE THE TROUSERS!!!!!

:shocked::biggrin2::shocked::biggrin2:

GITB HE WORE THE TROUSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, it is only just sinking in!

Put it this way, I won't be late out of my bed tonight! I have to admit I was 'carried' at work this morning by a very kind colleauge but it was a little bit embarrasing when I kept smiling at inapropiate points in her talk on child protection because I was thinking about various points of last night!

Ab home now so I will let her on to hopefully do the pics

GITB HE WORE THE TROUSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, it is only just sinking in!

Put it this way, I won't be late out of my bed tonight! I have to admit I was 'carried' at work this morning by a very kind colleauge but it was a little bit embarrasing when I kept smiling at inapropiate points in her talk on child protection because I was thinking about various points of last night!

Ab home now so I will let her on to hopefully do the pics

Kath, hope you're still there? Can I copy your quote against your Tartan Trouser 5? Need to know - did he say ass or arse? Cos in my mind he said 'arse' but have heard him in interviews saying 'ass'.

Always need detail where mika is concerned. Need to get a life...need to get a life......

Definately "Arse"!:biggrin2:

Hello!!!! Have your children been abandoned too?!! :naughty:

Stephen said this morning 'things can get back to normal now' but there is still the fallout from Glasgow to deal with and to see what happens to MFC members who are going to Birmingham tonight!

I was sure it was arse! Will add to my signature!

Kath, didn't really see - did Mika Mad find out he wore the trousers?

:naughty: Three at football and one sitting on my knee saying "Can I see more videos of Grace Kelly, Mummy?" !! Should be making dinner but this is so much more fun!

You will be addicted, just you wait and see. What's so funny is if we post in the evenings on oldlings which a lot of us do, it takes so long to actually leave. You end up saying 'I'm going' a million times, but you always have to see one more post, one more post....

You should check out the Oldlings thread re the chicken saga. I was honestly PMSL (as they say here!).

Friday nights on oldlings - it's the place to be!

It's under general chin wagging by the way.

Must go and do dinner now. Will check back later for the Birmingham updates.

Oh my God. The concert was amazing! Best show I've ever seen! I have to see him again.:wub2:

Were you with us in Glasgow????

Did you tape him talking about the trousers??????

I was too hysterical to film it, was screaming like a MIKA NUTTER as the time!

Were you with us in Glasgow????

Did you tape him talking about the trousers??????

I was too hysterical to film it, was screaming like a MIKA NUTTER as the time!

add his arse quote to your signature - it will go down in MFC folklore!