Glasgow

kath

Were you with us in Glasgow????

Did you tape him talking about the trousers??????

I was too hysterical to film it, was screaming like a MIKA NUTTER as the time!

Where were you standing? :P

No I didn't. My mobilecamera totally sucks, but I taped some though. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone, I have got video of him talking about the 'tight around the arse' bit but I can't seem to upload it here so I'm downloading it to my myspace so you can click on me a wee bit later and hopefully it will be there. 29% of it has been uploaded so far!

Hey everyone, I have got video of him talking about the 'tight around the arse' bit but I can't seem to upload it here so I'm downloading it to my myspace so you can click on me a wee bit later and hopefully it will be there. 29% of it has been uploaded so far!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, can't wait to see it!

Are you able to email it to me??????????

leighhodgson@btinternet.com

Oh no, not myspace, you know I'm phobic about that!!! Don't understand it! Email it to leezy and she'll email it to me, didn't realise you got that bit Abby!!

Am having kittens! (sorry leezy)

abby you will have a million hits on your myspace page!!!!

make sure you dont set it to private!!!!

i am excited to see it!!!!!

Leezy, please could you PM my mum with the total amount that she owes you and GITB please so that she can send you it.

Just tried doing the myspace thing and it failed on me but don't worry, I will try again!

Leezy, please could you PM my mum with the total amount that she owes you and GITB please so that she can send you it.

Just tried doing the myspace thing and it failed on me but don't worry, I will try again!

youtube doesnt look that hard to do!

just set up an account!

i am sure that both you and leezy can do that!!!:thumb_yello:

Tootch, have tried about 3 times so far and am getting nowhere.

Think I will have to speak to someone in the know, like babspanky or steph! Can't figure out what i'm doing wrong! :blink:

you may to convert the video? you can download video converters from the internet

This video is still trying to load onto an email, I am thinking there is just a problem with it as it has been slow on a lot of things - I'm doing the best I can!

Tootch, have tried about 3 times so far and am getting nowhere.

Think I will have to speak to someone in the know, like babspanky or steph! Can't figure out what i'm doing wrong! :blink:

have you done all steps to open youtube account??

verify through email?

it looks like there is a converter on youtube uploader....

what kind of internet connection do you have?

omg leigh, reading your reports was like being there with you, i nearly cried and my eyes are still wet!! you've had such an amazing night!! i am so happy for you, you girls deserved it!:punk:

Today the dsl at work didn't work and i was going crazy! god bless robertina who kept me updated about your day, i was so excited!!

and let me tell you: the pics are absolutely GREAT!!! (i've got the same striped socks, yay!!)

and the video wow! unfortunately i can't hear a word, but that's fine:wink2:

THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!