Glasgow

kath

Thanks for all the pictures and videos posted here - I am going to try and put them on cd myself - and if I dont manage then I will pm you (scg) and send you a disc etc to put them on. It is a very kind offer - thanks!!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i DO LLLLOVE the idea of a 22 fan looking at a bunch of overexcited, overemotional and overmad around 40 fans and finding them GREAT!!!!:thumb_yello:

Mouse, you cheered me up!!!!:thumb_yello:

So glad I did!

I really did feel great when I saw that! Well done girls!

Just keep being OVEREXCITED, OVEREMOTIONAL and OVERMAD about our amazing Mika!!! :biggrin2:

Mouse, you should have come over to say hi! What a night it was! You can maybe tell me, was everyone screaming when he came out in tartan or was it just us! I was too hysterical to take in the moment, but there seemed to be an incredible noise!

I'm sure everyone was sreaming there hysterically when Mika came out in the absolutely special, adorable and sexy trousers! Yes definitely EVERYONE!

For them I think it was just so unexpected! It was not only a surprise for our MIKA but for all the fans in LOVE with him! Such a BRILLIANT idea it was!

No doubt everyone loves that as well as Mika! And we wanna say a big THANK YOU!!! :thumb_yello:

*sings*

Have I toooooooold you lately………. That I love you…….

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

What about (appropriately, given our previous discussions!)

IIIIIIIIII've haaaaaad the time of my liiiiiiiiiife....and I've neeeeeever felt this way before!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLssRYGOCf0

Here's Mika's drumming part!!

IT WAS awesome!!

And I had such a good view!

And what's enjoyable, didn't watch it through the camera...

(Sorry, there's some filming from random angles for you tho) :wink2:

Random angles are good -- keeps you on your toes :wink2:

Loved the video, thanks, Satu! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

i am convinced that the security guy in the headfones is not listening to mika!

:naughty:

Yeah, probably not... :naughty:

I felt kind of weird bouncing up and down while the man was giving those looks at my way..!

Just about to have the beginning of Love Today uploaded...

Yep, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfrXXgwJ7zQ

Again left the camera on the top of the barrel in front of us...

Actually the vid's kinda hilarious... :biggrin2:

Thanks Satu :roftl: ... this really is hilarious .... looks like sometimes the security guy smiles to himself about something.......or he's remembering something !:blink::roftl:.......and then he leans his elbow on the stage :roftl:

Thanks Satu :roftl: ... this really is hilarious .... looks like sometimes the security guy smiles to himself about something.......or he's remembering something !:blink::roftl:.......and then he leans his elbow on the stage :roftl:

bet he's listening to sports or maybe the head security guy is cracking jokes over the walkie :naughty:

-definitely not listening to mika - or he would be jumping up and down and singing and screaming like the rest of you were!

bet he's listening to sports or maybe the head security guy is cracking jokes over the walkie :naughty:

-definitely not listening to mika - or he would be jumping up and down and singing and screaming like the rest of you were!

I think we can quite safely say he's not listening to Mika. Has it been said on this thread so far that mika was playing about a bit with the security guys, like dancing behind them and making fun of them a bit? The guy with the headphones was well p-ed off!!!

Also, I don't know if it's been said on this forum about what mika was saying when he bounded out on stage in the tartan trousers? He thanked us, and then (it's on Abby's vid clip but hard to make out) he said he was having breakfast in his hotel that morning and his music came on the radio (prob Love Today?) and he said to everyone 'that's me!' and he said there was silence and the only response he got was from some man in a corner who said 'what a shame!'. Thought that was funny. Obviously at the time I was too hysterical to appreciate it!!

I think we can quite safely say he's not listening to Mika. Has it been said on this thread so far that mika was playing about a bit with the security guys, like dancing behind them and making fun of them a bit? The guy with the headphones was well p-ed off!!!

Also, I don't know if it's been said on this forum about what mika was saying when he bounded out on stage in the tartan trousers? He thanked us, and then (it's on Abby's vid clip but hard to make out) he said he was having breakfast in his hotel that morning and his music came on the radio (prob Love Today?) and he said to everyone 'that's me!' and he said there was silence and the only response he got was from some man in a corner who said 'what a shame!'. Thought that was funny. Obviously at the time I was too hysterical to appreciate it!!

oh funny mika! making fun of boring security!!!:naughty:

i kind figured out that part about him hearing himself on the radio

but it sounds to me like when he first comes out on the stage he says

"my parents(friends??) were making fun of me because they thought they wouldn't fit, but i think they're close......"

what do you think?

lots of screaming - hard to make out!!!!:naughty:

oh funny mika! making fun of boring security!!!:naughty:

i kind figured out that part about him hearing himself on the radio

but it sounds to me like when he first comes out on the stage he says

"my parents(friends??) were making fun of me because they thought they wouldn't fit, but i think they're close......"

what do you think?

lots of screaming - hard to make out!!!!:naughty:

Tootch what he actually said was that the band had bet he wouldn't wear them on stage but he thought they were rather nice. Or words to that effect!!! Still on a high!

Tootch what he actually said was that the band had bet he wouldn't wear them on stage but he thought they were rather nice. Or words to that effect!!! Still on a high!

ok - going to listen to it again.....

i do love the little part when he makes that singy

"eh eeeeeh-ehh-ehh" noise!:wub2:

Don't think I posted this one yet, when he arrives. I was laughing when I saw it cos you see wee drunk Glasgow guys in the background. We had to use a well dodgy Celtic bar for toilet emergencies and when Julia and i were in it, there was such a drunk guy who was knocking drinks over. Well, when we were outside back in the queue and Mika left the soundcheck and got into his car, this drunk guy came out (obviously without a clue what was going on) and went right up to Mika's car and looked in the window at him!!

post-1608-142983657764_thumb.jpg

Don't think I posted this one yet, when he arrives. I was laughing when I saw it cos you see wee drunk Glasgow guys in the background. We had to use a well dodgy Celtic bar for toilet emergencies and when Julia and i were in it, there was such a drunk guy who was knocking drinks over. Well, when we were outside back in the queue and Mika left the soundcheck and got into his car, this drunk guy came out (obviously without a clue what was going on) and went right up to Mika's car and looked in the window at him!!

It's a smiling ice-man photo!!!

Hiya GITB!

and that is a hilarious story of the wee drunk guy!!!:naughty: