Myspace Secret Society

Yoppappop

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Secret Society is on my friends list, and when I sent the request it didn't appear any error... But it was a few months ago, so... :bored:

I once had a problem like that adding another friend, but it was solved a few days later...

How long have you been trying?

I tried last week, waited like 3 days, and decided to cancel and do it again, in case there was a problem... I haven't canceled the 2nd try but it's been something like 5 days "awaiting approval" :crybaby: waiting is killing me ! I would sooooooooooooooo much like to know what's in there...

there are tour dates of mika :mf_lustslow: where you can go free !! It's so great !!

Unfortunately I can't go there ... Go to france mika !!

MIKA

FEB 2007 UK TOUR!

Dearest Secret Societeers,

So it's MIKA TOUR TIME again! And we call upon the delightful Secret Society to get the first dibs!

TUESDAY 20TH FEB: BRIGHTON CONCORDE 2

THURSDAY 22ND FEB: LONDON KOKO

FRIDAY 23RD FEB: BIRMINGHAM BARFLY

SATURDAY 24TH FEB: NEWCASTLE, GLOBAL CAFÉ

MONDAY 26TH FEB: GLASGOW, ABC 2

TUESDAY 27TH FEB: MANCHESTER ACADEMY 2

WEDNESDAY 28TH FEB: LEEDS COCKPIT

We need some reliable! and exciting people to come along to their local MIKA show, courtesy of MIKA as part of MIKA's Secret Society to hand out cool MIKA things and round up the masses to join MIKA's mailing list!

SIMPLY COMMENT ON THIS BLOG, TELLING US THE DATE YOU'D LIKE TO ATTEND!

We will be in touch via MySpace if you are chosen!

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GIG 100%!

IF YOU'RE UNSURE PLEASE DON'T MAKE A COMMITMENT BY COMMENTING :)

Due to the mighty calibre of people wanting to come along as part of the secret society make your comment stand out! SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT :)

(that doesn't mean use MASSSIVE FONTS!)

Wishing you the best of luck!

Let the battle commense!

MIKA'S SECRET SOCIETY

XXXX

• 1 month later...

Rebirth of an old thread : someone on the "official forum" sent something about the myspace secret society that kinda surprised me, since all of you who have been allowed in said that you hadn't had anything special to do...

Here is what he said : "maybe the guy who posted the thread about the secret society will be happy to hear that on myspace not everyone is allowed in and it's all a bit special! ;D" (I was "the guy who posted the thread"...)

So : any idea about what he was talking about ?? I i had the time, i would make an investigation to find the link between all of you that have been accepted... But i don't :roftl: May be it's about age, gender, number of time the word MIKA appears on your myspace page... :naughty:

Rebirth of an old thread : someone on the "official forum" sent something about the myspace secret society that kinda surprised me, since all of you who have been allowed in said that you hadn't had anything special to do...

Here is what he said : "maybe the guy who posted the thread about the secret society will be happy to hear that on myspace not everyone is allowed in and it's all a bit special! ;D" (I was "the guy who posted the thread"...)

So : any idea about what he was talking about ?? I i had the time, i would make an investigation to find the link between all of you that have been accepted... But i don't :roftl: May be it's about age, gender, number of time the word MIKA appears on your myspace page...

I didn't understand most of your story:boxed: :naughty: I'm so silly:naughty: But I don't know how they choose to accept someone?:blink: Only thing I know is that I sended the request and probably two days later I was accepted:bleh: But I really don't care about it. I ADORE our offically unofficial forum!:naughty:

Me too, it's not about about the forum, the "official" one is a bit boring, unactive... And people are sometimes a bit aggressive...

Whatever, it was about the myspace secret society, which takes a looooooong long time to accept people... And the guy made me doubt about the fact that i could never ever be allowed in !!! :tears::crybaby: And that makes sense, since i've been waiting for more than a month now...

What happens in there anyway? :boxed: Never bothered to send a request, I'm not a big fan of "we are cooler than you" things :boxed:

I'm not either but i'm badly insanely curious :blush-anim-cl: and it's secret... so i want to know... :blush-anim-cl: Falling running in the trap...

Well it makes me want to know in a "why the hell do something like this?" way, like ariel said - why the hell alienate part of your fanbase? So are the people in there the true fans then? The VIP fans or how is that supposed to look? I'll rather stay here with the rest of the riff-raff :yay: