UPDATED: Newcastle Meet Up - 24th February 2007

andi

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And one helluva hangover !!!!

So anyone else wanna join in the creamy falling down pants fun ????? :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Interesting pants you must have there Freddie:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

Dizzy me !!!!! At least I made you giggle , Im actually off work next week so will not be posting loads , travelling and stuff so will keep and eye on this thread for next weeks meet up etc :thumb_yello:

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Freddie, how will we cope without you on here morning day and night??????

It will be quite quiet:shocked:

(quick everyone....... chance to overtake Freddie's post count:thumb_yello: )

Seriously, I will miss you.

lv, andi xxx

Oh how I REALLY wish I could join you too! Haymarket? My old stomping ground! I'm a geordie lass in exile, you see. PROMISE you'll post a review afterwards? I'd go to see him every single week if I could.

Too bad I can't come along.

Never mind - seeing him at the Barfly in Brum the night before. I'll be looking out for anyone else wearing the fanclub badges, carrying lollipops and eating creme eggs!!!

Who's going?

oooh if only i knew you all haha, i think i am going by myself, i am well scared! never been to a gig by myself before - but the friend who was coming with me cant go anymore... argh. ah well! :)

Come to the pub with us all as FD said .....I only know a few of the people coming ...so we can all get to know each other at the same time ...ooh er ...:naughty:

Are you meeting us in the pub ??? , thats the best thing , plenty of people to look after you , Im guessing your a youngling?? :thumb_yello:

haha, 22 if thats a youngling?! which i dont think it is ;)

oh i really might do if i pluck up the courage haha - how am i mika fan and yet so shy i will never understand ;)

:crybaby: I live toooo far away to be able to go...I wanna...sniff....go...I wanna I wanna I wanna!!!!

I wanna meet all u Mika fans that are goinggggg, boohooo

You are very far away. will you be able to get to any gigs?

and I wish you could come to.

lv,andi xxx

Yeh come along there really are a lot from here going now , 22 is a youngling .. yes! , come along ... you will enjoy the concert more if you have met a few of us , had some drinks and made some friends ... ok? :thumb_yello:

That makes me even more of a youngling 17 been for a week or two can't remember how long ago it was. How many people are going to be meeting up at the Crows Nest? It would be quite funny if every one in the gig knew each other some how before it even started.