UPDATED: Newcastle Meet Up - 24th February 2007

andi

hey I ain't raining on anyone's parade (Barbara Streisand ...teh fook ? :shocked: )just from what my friend says it's doesn't sound like the type of place I'd be comfortable in ..but I'm game,nothing to stop us having one and if we don't like it, moving on.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh.... I do like a man that does as he's told :wink2:

what's this Luckies like ..or I did like the look of the Crow's nest ....the Northumberland Arms is a cracking pub too ..very friendly and last time I was in there had 70's tunes on the go ..class :naughty:

Please, can we make a decision, by, say Friday night, as to where we shall all meet up?

Just for those of us travelling up on Saturday, who won't have access to t'internet on the day itself!! :thumb_yello:

Gill hun, I will kepp you up to date:thumb_yello: You will def be a t the ball (so to speak).

Freddie, it's all your fault for changing the venue.:naughty:

Lv, andi xxx

Gill hun, I will kepp you up to date:thumb_yello: You will def be a t the ball (so to speak).

Freddie, it's all your fault for changing the venue.:naughty:

Lv, andi xxx

Thanks hon!! See you there :punk:

SORRY !!!!! , I was just trying to make it EVEN betterer !!!

6 oclock crows nest ok ????

6 is DEFO the meetup time

Come on now big smiley faces

That's OK Freddie!! Don't do it again, naughty person! :wink2:

Looking forward to it all, seeing everyone at the pub ... oh yes, and isn't some lad with flu supposed to be turning up later and doing a bit of singing? (Get well soon Mika!!) :blush-anim-cl:

I think we had better send a care package of hot toddies and lemsip to Mika with some cream eggs thrown in for good measure:wink2:

Lets just keep our fingers crossed he makes a very quick recovery.

lv, andi xxx