Who's going to Shepherds Bush to see Mika in May?

jengafer

Right guy's I think it's time to start planning!

Who is going and who wants to meet up?

What is everyone going to wear?

I need to start my cunning plan to get us to the front!

As I'm 5'2 I plan to be Right at the front behind Mika's mic!

Ohh your ickle! , Im going! ... I dont have a clue on this one , i will follow!:punk:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh your ickle! , Im going! ... I dont have a clue on this one , i will follow!:punk:

ohh god I was afraid of that!

Well I will probably get there sometime about 4-5ish I think, but I'm not sure yet!

yes i'm short, but I make up for it width ways and with my mouth (thats huge!)

ohh god I was afraid of that!

Well I will probably get there sometime about 4-5ish I think, but I'm not sure yet!

yes i'm short, but I make up for it width ways and with my mouth (thats huge!)

:roftl: Well Im going to Birmingham as well , I have loads of hotels and trains etc to sort out still , I may have to ditch one of them .,. time off work and cost!! , Im just waiting for a few answers off people:punk:

And if someone is unable to go,

here's one girl willing to buy the ticket and go!

:groupwave:

Ok, but Im quite positive nobody is unable to go... :naughty:

*sigh*

just wondering what everyone's gonna wear?

i'm going with my friend and daughter, we've got braces and my daughter's got flourescent pink tights but thats as far as we've got lol

:biggrin2:

just wondering what everyone's gonna wear?

i'm going with my friend and daughter, we've got braces and my daughter's got flourescent pink tights but thats as far as we've got lol

:biggrin2:

I'm wearing braces too!!! And I'm hoping to get the glowing thing as well!

I'm wearing braces too!!! And I'm hoping to get the glowing thing as well!

I got my flashing hearts today and blimey they are very bright and flash really fast like a strobe light! LOL

I'm planning on wearing fairy wings!

I got my flashing hearts today and blimey they are very bright and flash really fast like a strobe light! LOL

I'm planning on wearing fairy wings!

where did you get your hearts Jemma?

Linky please :thumb_yello:

We will get you with us im sure!

actually it's alright for me to be on the balcony :blush-anim-cl: I was in front in Copenhagen and Berlin and I have 4 more concerts in the next 3 months, so it's fine for me that someone else gets the chance (and I might scare the hell out of him if I'm just standing there in the front row every time :blink: ):fisch:

actually it's alright for me to be on the balcony :blush-anim-cl: I was in front in Copenhagen and Berlin and I have 4 more concerts in the next 3 months, so it's fine for me that someone else gets the chance (and I might scare the hell out of him if I'm just standing there in the front row every time :blink: ):fisch:

LOL!:roftl::punk::roftl:

Oh!!!! Lucky you! I wish I could go to so many concerts!!!!

I am absolutely gutted i cant get tickets at all it was all sold out and seeing a 40 year old woman cry is not a good thing lol, my kids are gutted for me as is hubby. but i hope you guys you guys have a great time.

maybe ill see some of you at the london HMV on 24th this month that i am going to and no one will stand in my way.

I am absolutely gutted i cant get tickets at all it was all sold out and seeing a 40 year old woman cry is not a good thing lol, my kids are gutted for me as is hubby. but i hope you guys you guys have a great time.

maybe ill see some of you at the london HMV on 24th this month that i am going to and no one will stand in my way.

Why don't you look on Ebay? There still are some ticket there!

hiya ive tried ebay but keep getting out bid i have to get at least 2 tickets and paying over 100 quid is not in our budget at the mo. but hopefully i will be lucky and win soon

I found mine at 22.50£ (i think) yesterday (or the day before) and my sister received it today (so it's not a fake one). There were 4 available (now 3) and it's a "buy it now"... There were also some on the stalls (mine is level 3)... I'll PM the link if you want...

i've just been on gumtree.com and someone on there says they've got 15 tickets for the 14th. they're standing and they want £35 each for them. i don't know if thats genuine or not though.

go on the website on the london bit and go on tickets

i'm no good at the comp stuff or i'd put the link on lol

hiya ive tried ebay but keep getting out bid i have to get at least 2 tickets and paying over 100 quid is not in our budget at the mo. but hopefully i will be lucky and win soon

I've bidding on Ebay as well and paid £62 for two standing ones - including delivery... :wink2: