Who's going to Shepherds Bush to see Mika in May?

jengafer

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help, pls pls?

I bought tickets on e-bay to the May concert in SBush. It says, they are on level 1. I have never been in Shepherd`s Bush before. Is it big? Is level 1 far from stage?

I appreciate any help :wink2: ... It would be fantastic if those "in the know" share their opinion

Please let me know, before I got overexcited and then dissappointed...Especially, that already spent a fortune on the trip- am flying from Poland for the concert.

I am going slightly mad, just very slightly mad.

Can anyone help, pls pls?

I bought tickets on e-bay to the May concert in SBush. It says, they are on level 1. I have never been in Shepherd`s Bush before. Is it big? Is level 1 far from stage?

I appreciate any help :wink2: ... It would be fantastic if those "in the know" share their opinion

Please let me know, before I got overexcited and then dissappointed...Especially, that already spent a fortune on the trip- am flying from Poland for the concert.

I am going slightly mad, just very slightly mad.

Does it say level 1 standing? :biggrin2:

It says seated- I was told by the seller. However, he said that there are no numbers. So I am kind of lost. The tics should come in the post today, do not have them actually on me as yet.

Maybe you could tell me what I really need to look for at the ticket, like barcode or sth.

I will be devastated if there is something wrong with them

It says seated- I was told by the seller. However, he said that there are no numbers. So I am kind of lost. The tics should come in the post today, do not have them actually on me as yet.

Maybe you could tell me what I really need to look for at the ticket, like barcode or sth.

I will be devastated if there is something wrong with them

When they come tell me exactly what they say and I will help you no probs hun , mine say level 3 standing .

Chill it will be fine :biggrin2:

TYPE OF TICKETS

STALLS STANDING - Ground floor standing area (stage level)

LEVEL 1 UNRESERVED SEATS/STANDING

LEVEL 2 UNRESERVED SEATS/STANDING

LEVEL 3 UNRESERVED SEATS/STANDING

All balconies are mainly seated (first come first serve basis) although there is some standing available.

:sneaky2:

TYPE OF TICKETS

STALLS STANDING - Ground floor standing area (stage level)

LEVEL 1 UNRESERVED SEATS/STANDING

LEVEL 2 UNRESERVED SEATS/STANDING

LEVEL 3 UNRESERVED SEATS/STANDING

All balconies are mainly seated (first come first serve basis) although there is some standing available.

:sneaky2:

We will get you down with us sunshine :biggrin2: Fred always has an answer

Will get back to you laters, once I get my hands on the tics, ok? Cannot wait for May concert to come. Can you? Especially now that I read Sivan letter and all. I should sing to myself : Relax, take it EASY, gal, ha ha ha !

Will get back to you laters, once I get my hands on the tics, ok? Cannot wait for May concert to come. Can you? Especially now that I read Sivan letter and all. I should sing to myself : Relax, take it EASY, gal, ha ha ha !

Your more than welcome! , so are you flying all the way from Poland to see him :biggrin2:

Your more than welcome! , so are you flying all the way from Poland to see him :biggrin2:

I know, I am nuts!:blush-anim-cl: Am certain it is going to be a heck of experience for us all!

I absolutely adore Freddie and Mika reminds me of him in many ways, so there was no way that I would miss an opportunity to see him live!

Well, you will have quite a journey, too, from Sunderland. I spent over a year not far away - in Durham a couple of yrs ago. Never seen such beautiful sunsets as the ones in the North.

I know, I am nuts!:blush-anim-cl: Am certain it is going to be a heck of experience for us all!

I absolutely adore Freddie and Mika reminds me of him in many ways, so there was no way that I would miss an opportunity to see him live!

Well, you will have quite a journey, too, from Sunderland. I spent over a year not far away - in Durham a couple of yrs ago. Never seen such beautiful sunsets as the ones in the North.

Ohh yeh Durham is amazing!! , I go there quite a lot it a very special place!

Your so dedicated! , looking forward to meeting you :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hey Guys!

I may have a spare ticket, but I'll sell it 24£! Not that I want to make benefits on it but only because i'd like to cover the cost of shipping & fees that i had to pay for it!

I'm going to the concert so I can give you the ticket that day in hands or i can of course send it to your house ;) up to you!

IF you're interested PM or email ;)

Hey Guys!

I may have a spare ticket, but I'll sell it 24£! Not that I want to make benefits on it but only because i'd like to cover the cost of shipping & fees that i had to pay for it!

I'm going to the concert so I can give you the ticket that day in hands or i can of course send it to your house ;) up to you!

IF you're interested PM or email ;)

Just a note , the ticket can be classed as a spare but cannot be sold through this website :wink2:

I still haven't got the tickets:no: , but I'm definitely getting them, whatever it takes!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me, cos I can't sleep for the past few nights, worrying about the tickets being unavailable!!! I even had a nightmare about that! :shocked:

Fingers crossed! :thumb_yello:

thanks meimei. I'll try my luck on ebay:wink2:

I am based in Poland and got my tics on ebay last week. They have hologram and barcode, so seem alright. My suggestion is to look for Powerseller maybe, to be on the safe side. It was my first time to buy anything on ebay and it worked out fine. So, :wink2: go for it!

I am based in Poland and got my tics on ebay last week. They have hologram and barcode, so seem alright. My suggestion is to look for Powerseller maybe, to be on the safe side. It was my first time to buy anything on ebay and it worked out fine. So, :wink2: go for it!

Yes I agree! :thumb_yello: , good feedback and powersellor will be fine

I think Jemma got hers on Saturday from See.

Yes they came Saturday! 46 days and counting!

I'm taking 2 days off of work for this so if u wanna meet up in the afternoon before queuing early ( I plan to be at the front!) let me know!