Who's going to Shepherds Bush to see Mika in May?

jengafer

I really really really can't wait for this either, everytime I hear people tell about the shows I just wanna skip to May in the calendar :eek: But I really wanna be in the crowd, maybe I should try eBay :boxed:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown: I CAN'T bid on ebay because it only ships in the UK! Plus i would be gone by the time post arrived even if they did send it overseas.(I am leaving here and moving to London on March 16)

Kata try this link

EBAY

maybe you can win before the price get so high! And if you're planning to go alone i will be willing to pay for the other ticket and join you:thumb_yello:

Well if they only ship to UK then eh :boxed: Well I'll wait a couple of days anyway, think my bank account must be very close to zero now :doh:

Ok, i will ask a friend in London for her address. I can bid on ebay and if i win, they can send it to her:cool: . Hmm let's see if that works. Then you can join me, cause i'm alone and there are 2 tickets:punk:

Ok, i will ask a friend in London for her address. I can bid on ebay and if i win, they can send it to her:cool: . Hmm let's see if that works. Then you can join me, cause i'm alone and there are 2 tickets:punk:

Oh that's so sweet of you :wub2: But actually I already have tickets, just wanted better ones :blush-anim-cl: I'm going there with a friend and he'd probably be a bit pissed off if I left him alone on that balcony :roftl:

Yay Tink you have been there before! Is there a best place to queue, stand, any idea what time we should be in the queue by? anything alse we need to know? We will make plans re. meeting nearer the time, wish it was sooner! Cant wait :biggrin2:

i went to a soundcheck there and we had to be there at 4.30, got there at 4.00 and people were already queuing and had been for some time. by the time we came out of the soundcheck at 5.30 the queues were terrible, they stretched round the building and down the street. In fact it got quite nasty as people were trying to queue jump! if you want to get at the front it might be worth getting there really early. I can't get there til my hubby gets back to babysit at 6 ish so i'm gonna be right at the back :sad:

i went to a soundcheck there and we had to be there at 4.30, got there at 4.00 and people were already queuing and had been for some time. by the time we came out of the soundcheck at 5.30 the queues were terrible, they stretched round the building and down the street. In fact it got quite nasty as people were trying to queue jump! if you want to get at the front it might be worth getting there really early. I can't get there til my hubby gets back to babysit at 6 ish so i'm gonna be right at the back :sad:

Thats a shame, still at least you will be there,:thumb_yello:Who were you seeing?

I know it is alot, do you think it is worth it? Prob not for you, I am not sure as have brighton tickets and thats a small venue, but i want to meet kata and you , maybe i will try and get a leeds ticket? not sure how id get there though, will look into it, lol

Oi 2000 :shocked: Suddenly I'm quite happy with my balcony tickets, mwahahaha I'll be able to see something at least :yay: But I'm only happy because I know that at least Copenhagen will be max 500, so I'll get a chance to be in front there :punk:

Me and Beckar really wanted to go to this one...accompanied by our own personal body guard !!

(husband dont want us going with his best friend to look after us !!)

But as SOLD out we will have to hope that he does some of his tour in Ipswich or Norwich !!