Big girl

jsap10690

Uhu, just been on the Butterfly Lounge website! They really seems to like Mika *who doesn't?*

I just think he wrote it, because he means it.. Like you said, his mom is great.. Taught him how to behave and stuff..

It would be awful if he had written a "big girls (you are sooo damn ugly)" song.. He were chubby when he was small, his mom's big and so on..

Do you have a link to that site? I'm curious to have a pic.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyonee

I was just listening to big girl and I can't determine if Mika is making fun of big girls or admiring them! Because the title is very flattering to the big girls out there, but at the same time lines like "feels like a big ballon" and "water in the whole with the girls all around" might raise some questions... haha what are you're guys' opinions. I love the song either way...it's so cute!

I am sure he wasnt making fun of big girls. He has said in several interviews that there are lots of big women in his family, his mum inlcuded. :wink2: :wink2:

• 4 months later...

I don't know if this has been posted yet:

watering hole

n. 1. A small natural depression in which water collects, especially a pool where animals come to drink.

2. Informal A social gathering place, such as a bar or saloon, where drinks are served

So let's hope it's the second option :thumb_yello:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/watering+hole

Ooh, thanks! :naughty:

No need to fantasize

since I was in my braces

A small natural depression in which water collects, especially a pool where animals come to drink

and the girls around

curves in all the right places... ♪♪