Mika Will Not Perform In Brighton Tonight.

meimei88

Ahhh, poor boy! I've got flu :P i feel as crappy as i look when i have to get up at 4.30am to go on holiday so i know how he feels. Get well and eat as many pancakes as you can! That'll get you better.:naughty::mf_lustslow:

The sugar doesn't help. At least not for me. I just finished a big chocolate, buns with whipped cream and a bottle of lemonade, but no fat is coming. :roftl: I just had a flu and now I have a cold again:blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are going tonight (or WERE). Just think of this as proving to Mika that your all REAL fans who can wait a few months till he gets better. I bet you it'll be worth the wait!:naughty:

That doesn't make sense at all. So if the show would have gone on, we wouldn't be REAL fans? What a load of crap.

Yes, I am a bit pissed off, as this is the second cancelled Mika event in the space of weeks!

I'd rather he got better and saw a gig eventually when he's firing on all 4 again:thumb_yello:

The only caveat is that if there's an outside chance of newcastle being cancelled plenty of notice please powers that be if possible ...given the cost of the train tix etc .

although having said that there's loads of us supposed to going to that ..suppose we could just have a party :naughty:

Me too Freddiesdouble, & I understand if people are pissed off, but look at it from Mika's point of view - all of a sudden everything's gone crazy. Everyone wants a piece of him & he's probably lost his identity ( & his own diary!) already.

He doesn't want to say no (even if he could!) to anything in case it all disappears tomorrow & he's back to where he was when all those doors were being slammed in his face. It must be hard, but fans can be fickle too so I hope for his sake he gets better quick enough to do at least some of these dates this week.

If the flu carries over to next week, and he even has to cancel the Dublin gig, I won't worry, as he's bound to re-schedule and it will give me more time to get a decent place to stay over for the night. My brother in law has had this flu, and it's not nice, he was floored for days with it.

I know it's hard when you get a ticket to a gig, and it gets cancelled, happened to me once. I'm a big fan of JC Chasez and he was supporting Britney Spears in the States (strangely enough in a place called Concorde in California!). On a whim I bought a ticket, to go over to the gig, and the week before I was due to go, Britney broke her leg, and I was devastated. The gigs were cancelled and I was left to try and get my money back for the flight, hotel and ticket, which wasn't a hardship but I was so upset about not going I couldn't have given a stuff. I know it wasn't her fault, but I went through a stage of intensely disliking Ms Spears. Anyway I got over it, and have been philisophical about things ever since, so if the gig is cancelled next week c'est la vie.

Oh by the way get well soon Mika, hope it doesn't hit you too hard, drink plenty of fluids, as my sister is always telling me (she's a nurse and fusses over me when I'm ill).:huglove:

I really hope Mika get's better soon (like tomorrow!) but what will be will be. It's crap being ill and I believe that Mika must be pretty ill to cancel his first show of his tour! I'm really gutted for all you guy's that were supposed to be going last night but just think that in May Mika will be much bigger than he is now and you will be seeing him in a small venue! You guy's are pretty lucky really because a chance like this will probably never happen again as he will play bigger and bigger venues and his popularity sores!

Get well soon Mika, take care ( and some really strong pain killers!).