• Green/Blue Sweater
    • Purple Sweater

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

purple purple purple!

i love the cut of the purple sweater with his trousers. and his hair (literally) tops off the gorgey ensemble. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i adore mika's style. he is DEFFO not a conformist :thumb_yello:...would love to see more ppl with unique style in my own town. everyone wears the exact same thing..

Maybe we live in the same town??:shocked: Oh, we don't. We both just have tasteless people in our hometowns.

:thumbdown:

i agree. i guess tastelessness is a universal thing. :thumbdown:

wouldn't it be great if we walked out one day in skinny trousers and lovely shoes? our towns are in desperate need of mikaMagic! :blush-anim-cl:

i agree. i guess tastelessness is a universal thing. :thumbdown:

wouldn't it be great if we walked out one day in skinny trousers and lovely shoes? our towns are in desperate need of mikaMagic! :blush-anim-cl

Haha, guess I just need to get some lovely shoes, because I already wear skinny trousers, for a long time. Mostly I wear red ones, but I have black ones too. I love skinny trousers.

Haha, guess I just need to get some lovely shoes, because I already wear skinny trousers, for a long time. Mostly I wear red ones, but I have black ones too. I love skinny trousers.

me too....:blush-anim-cl: (i can't use enough of the blushing emoticon when i talk about mika's style)

i have a pair of dark blue skinny pants that remind me of mika, and i wear them all the time. with a certain pair of slim white sneakers that i emptied my account when buying...:bleh:

hey- doesn't mika have red skinny trousers too?

me too....:blush-anim-cl: (i can't use enough of the blushing emoticon when i talk about mika's style)

i have a pair of dark blue skinny pants that remind me of mika, and i wear them all the time. with a certain pair of slim white sneakers that i emptied my account when buying...:bleh:

hey- doesn't mika have red skinny trousers too?

Yes, he has:blush-anim-cl:

i wish i had red trousers now, lol! :bleh:

but i think i would get odd looks if i wore them out....:blink:

Oh yes, I'm getting those odd looks all the time:blink: I'm pretty sure that one day at the bus station three women were talking about me and laughing. But considering their own awful clothes I didn't give a f*** :blush-anim-cl::roftl: I hate judging people.