• Purple Sweater

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe better naked

??? White bits!!

I still like that pink and orange jumper!-I really really want it but alas I know it will never happen so have given up hope. If anybody knows him tell him it would go to a good home!

xx

he could wear everything he wants...he's sooooo hot!!!!

maybe better naked....:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

is it just me, or is this the second time you've said something about someone being naked, whitequeen? haha :roftl:

is it just me, or is this the second time you've said something about someone being naked, whitequeen? haha :roftl:

yesss!!!!!:roftl: first time about me...but of course i was jocking...:biggrin2:

and now about Mika...but now i'm serious!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

ihihihihihihih...here in Italy the spring has arrived, the sun is up in the sky, is getting warmer and warmer....sooo understand me!!!! my hormones are alive now!!!!ihihihihihih....:shocked::mf_lustslow:

yesss!!!!!:roftl: first time about me...but of course i was jocking...:biggrin2:

ihihihihihihih...here in Italy the spring has arrived, the sun is up in the sky, is getting warmer and warmer....sooo understand me!!!! my hormones are alive now!!!!ihihihihihih....:shocked::mf_lustslow:

<Im moving!!!!!> Only jokin Miss Queen!! :biggrin2:

you're funny. :bleh:

HEY Queenie girl , do you know Catania ?? ,Im there 2 weeks time with work , is it nice?

well I don't know it very well, but i think that is a very beautyful city...now there are some problems with Soccer ( some ultras[like hooligans] have killed a police man...:sneaky2:)...but don't worry...you'll be safe there!!! :wink2:

well I don't know it very well, but i think that is a very beautyful city...now there are some problems with Soccer ( some ultras[like hooligans] have killed a police man...:sneaky2:)...but don't worry...you'll be safe there!!! :wink2:

<Freddie puts his england top back in the wardrobe :wink2: >

I heard a little story about our beloved Mika and his endearing outfits...

Apparently, when he was at school in France, he used to turn up in Bright red trousers and a matching bow tie [!], and all the kids thought he was awesome for it. :punk:

But when he did the same thing whilst in London, all the other kids picked on him :thumbdown:

Bless! I love all of his outfits. Theyre so original! :mf_lustslow:

• 1 month later...
I heard a little story about our beloved Mika and his endearing outfits...

Apparently, when he was at school in France, he used to turn up in Bright red trousers and a matching bow tie [!], and all the kids thought he was awesome for it. :punk:

But when he did the same thing whilst in London, all the other kids picked on him :thumbdown:

Bless! I love all of his outfits. Theyre so original! :mf_lustslow:

I also have a Red Bowtie:wub2: Will now make mental note to wear it every day