Mika looking for love...I volunteer!!!!

mika_lover

Guest alwq2002

The poor love. Even though he's yet to reveal whether it's ladies or gents he likes, we're sure he's already attracted admirers from both camps.

lil bit of hurt

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what ? I'm not that surprised. Mika looks very, very shy and seems to live in his little musical world. In fact, the same thing exactly happened to me. Nobody ever wanted to date me and I'm about forty. I spent my all affective life between my books, my cats, my DVD's and records...

So girls, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but if somebody has to date Mika in this world, it's ME ! I'm the only person ever able to understand his situation since I live the same thing !:wub2:

You all need to get out there girls! Enjoy life! You never know who you might meet...

Im not shy, but im the type that, if i met Mika, i'd probably start gabbin on about nothin or say something really stupid and he'd just raise his eyebrow at me and walk off... its not an endearing quality.

So yeah, come to think of it, shy is probably better!

Thats gonna be a Mika song of the future.. a bit like Big Girl, but Shy Girl....!

You all need to get out there girls! Enjoy life! You never know who you might meet...

Im not shy, but im the type that, if i met Mika, i'd probably start gabbin on about nothin or say something really stupid and he'd just raise his eyebrow at me and walk off... its not an endearing quality.

So yeah, come to think of it, shy is probably better!

Thats gonna be a Mika song of the future.. a bit like Big Girl, but Shy Girl....!

Im the same!! I am well shy until I have had a drink and then there is no shutting me up! And then I probably let people such as him think I am mental when I start muttering on about how his ass looks better in skinny jeans than mine ever will :( [granted, I am not sure he was listening to me at the time, which is a relief now!]

Well I don't know what I would have to use to be less shy:boxed: I guess if I'd be walking on a street and I would see Mika, I wouldn't even dare to talk to him:boxed: I hate being so shy!:sneaky2: People always think I'm arrogant or just freaky:sneaky2:

Thats the worst thing. You know when sometimes you just dont feel like talking, or you do feel a bit shy, and then people think youre arrogant? I hate that! I just wanna scream, like 'look leave me alone!'

Haha, and i think we've all said/done things we regret under the influence of alcohol! What would be worse was if it was in front of him, and he actually thought 'what a loser'... I'd die!!

Haha, and i think we've all said/done things we regret under the influence of alcohol! What would be worse was if it was in front of him, and he actually thought 'what a loser'... I'd die!!

That would be horrible:roftl: I bet I'd say something very stupid, like "Erm...erm...I...kinda..like your songs..by the way:blink: :boxed: "

That's good then! At least we know he's polite!

And erm, that if we were drunk, he'd walk off and leave us or ignore us....!

He doesn't strike me as the type that gets hammered...what does everyone else think?

HAHAHA Oh imagine him hammered! Thatd be the funniest night ever. Me and my friend were saying today we would love a night out with him, and we'd head down Brighton or somewhere in all our flamboyant outfits and feather boas and get totally wrecked haha...

Aww, shame thatd never happen. And I think Mika has enough hyper energy as it is without having a drink!

Haha! Yeah, and when the papers get hold of them pics....pants on show, make up everywhere...and that'd just be Mika!

Nah, we'd have to go up North-East though. Nobody actually has any inhibtions or dignity of any kind up here, so we'd blend in very well!

hmmmm...id definately be Lollipop Girl... she seems like a fun loving kinda girl... you know, one that likes to get hammered but nobody would even guess it?

Haha! Yeah, and when the papers get hold of them pics....pants on show, make up everywhere...and that'd just be Mika!

Nah, we'd have to go up North-East though. Nobody actually has any inhibtions or dignity of any kind up here, so we'd blend in very well!

hmmmm...id definately be Lollipop Girl... she seems like a fun loving kinda girl... you know, one that likes to get hammered but nobody would even guess it?

Hahaha aww I really want a night out with him now!! Yeah agree about North East but.. maybe do a whole round the UK in a night thing ;)

I dont like Lollipop Girl - she scares me a little bit...

Yeah we'd invite EVERYONE off this whole site. And then use Mika's money to take us on an around the world booze bender...

We'll just hop on our private jet, we'll hit all the big party cities, and rely on the good stuff to keep us awake 24/7 so we dont miss a thing....!

I so badly wanna night out now!

Esp. with Mika! Gawd, it would be a laugh!

And anyway, we'd all equally as hammered so no one would get embarrasd when they say something dodgy to him...

Yeah we'd invite EVERYONE off this whole site. And then use Mika's money to take us on an around the world booze bender...

We'll just hop on our private jet, we'll hit all the big party cities, and rely on the good stuff to keep us awake 24/7 so we dont miss a thing....!

I so badly wanna night out now!

Esp. with Mika! Gawd, it would be a laugh!

And anyway, we'd all equally as hammered so no one would get embarrasd when they say something dodgy to him...

that would be mean to use his money!!!!! he works hard for it!

i wouldn't want to party with him....i'd want to just... hang out and find out what he's all about... cause im boring like that :biggrin2:

getting totally wasted on a night out with mika wouldnt be a good idea for many reasons.

A] because you wouldnt remember it

B] you wouldnt be able to control yourself

C] he might write a song about how stuipd you are!! and you would sign the rights not knowing that you just totally humiliated yourself!

i dont think he'd do that last one tho...he's too nice:blink:

My problem is not only being shy and knowing I couldn't go up to talk to him, because it's already happened, but it doesn't matter how much I drink, I always seem to remember everything clearly the next day (and this is bizzare, because my memory when sober is total rubbish, guess I should drink more:roftl: :roftl: ), so if I did go and make a total idiot of myself in front of him when drunk, I WOULD wake up the next morning remembering EVERYTHING that happened, and would never want to go out in public again through pure shame and embarrasment.:blush-anim-cl: