Newcastle Meet Up, What did you all think!? (includes photos)

Angelic

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Horaaaay i am soo pleased this time i will not have to read about you lot and wish i was there!! cant wait til May:groupwave: :woot_jump::drink_nl::partytime2:

ahhh, Jen.. next time you will be with us:thumb_yello: So by this time on the 13th May...... lets just say we will be quite merry!!!!:biggrin2:

lv, andi xxx

Yeeeeeaassss especially if its a hot summer day and we arrive early! :wink2:

Freddie, you are obsessed with a hot sunny day....... you got a special T shirt you want to wear:wink2: or is it the fally down pants again?

lv, andi xxx

Freddie, you are obsessed with a hot sunny day....... you got a special T shirt you want to wear:wink2: or is it the fally down pants again?

lv, andi xxx

nothing beats a beer on a warm hot sunny day:cool:

Leeds University's The Refectory is a 2,100 capacity venue in the heart of the Student Union building.

"The Refec" has played host to the most important acts around since the late 1960's, including Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Rolling Stones, The Jam, Elton John.

Perhaps the most famous live recording ever made, The Who Live in Leeds, was recorded in The Refectory.

More recently, The Refectory has played host to the likes of The Strokes, Basement Jaxx, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, James Brown, Muse, The Streets and Franz Ferdinand.

This is the place! sorry fred, will have to be there early

Leeds University's The Refectory is a 2,100 capacity venue in the heart of the Student Union building.

"The Refec" has played host to the most important acts around since the late 1960's, including Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Rolling Stones, The Jam, Elton John.

Perhaps the most famous live recording ever made, The Who Live in Leeds, was recorded in The Refectory.

More recently, The Refectory has played host to the likes of The Strokes, Basement Jaxx, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, James Brown, Muse, The Streets and Franz Ferdinand.

This is the place! sorry fred, will have to be there early

AH!!!!!! I had a feeling cause London gig is around 2000 , still I tell ya you wont see him in a vene that small for much longer , Newcastle was just a special night ... and leeds will be too :biggrin2:

You are welcome Freddie:thumb_yello: there are a load of fab bands playing there:biggrin2:

My american friends are huge Who fans .... they were always talking about that gig , it was one of the best gigs of all time!!

Ohh I found the lollipops today that lollipop girl has .. Ill buy a bag for us! :biggrin2: