Newcastle Meet Up, What did you all think!? (includes photos)

Angelic

i need to get mine up lol but dont know how to lol

i'm really sad because my hubby took all the pics on his mobile, but I need a dongle or something like that to upload and we ordered one and it hasn't come yet and I have some really really nice pics from last week and now I'm gona cry!!!!

lv, andi xxx

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm really sad because my hubby took all the pics on his mobile, but I need a dongle or something like that to upload and we ordered one and it hasn't come yet and I have some really really nice pics from last week and now I'm gona cry!!!!

lv, andi xxx

hey hey dont cry!!! its ok!! it'll arrive and the wait will make it better :)

lv, andi xxx

Ohhhh dont cry !! , Im going to take a s****y new digital camera to leeds .. bet I loose it!! .........and the camera!! :wink2:

lv, andi xxx

I've got a dongle, I haven't used it yet though.

Dongle, always sounds a bit rude. :naughty:

ooooooo eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <Rick Mayall style!> :blush-anim-cl:

try walking into a shop having no idea what one is but knowing i need one and asking for a 'dingly dongley thingymabobby to stick in my yanno computer' :roftl::shocked:

Her mind DISGUSTS me!

*flounces*

Wow, two flounces in 24 hrs! Loving it!

But you do it so well.... you could be a proffessional!!!!!

I'm a door slammer myself, but hey ho!!!:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

hehe thanks!! years of practise! And usually when i slam doors theyre on springs and it just gently closes all on its own and makes me look like a melon :)

anyway off to the delights of hair straightening!! x x

hehe thanks!! years of practise! And usually when i slam doors theyre on springs and it just gently closes all on its own and makes me look like a melon :)

anyway off to the delights of hair straightening!! x x

pmsl aaah the merits of doors lol... you'd get flung back by the door you're so teeny lol