Kerching....love It Or Loathe It?

Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to admit this, but I don't like the kerching!

It's the first time that I've ever admitted to not liking something about Mika or his music, so now I feel like a traitor!

Please, please forgive me!!! I love him really, honest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course we forgive you! :bleh: you think that's bad? the first time i saw mika, i thought he was a strange, pervy man! :shocked::roftl:

What??????:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

How? Why? When?

Good grief, you could be hung, drawn and quartered for admitting that here! :naughty:

:blink: did i say that out loud? :blink:

:roftl: yes i did, but that was the very first time i'd seen him! and he was talking to a 10 year old girl in what seemed like red suited pyjamas...what was i supposed to think?!

luckily, 10 seconds into the grace kelly vid, i fell in LOVE with him.

When he did it on the radio 2 thing, he had the cutest little dimple. :wub2:

Ah yes that was a very pretty moment, and it was near the end of the show so his hair was nicely dishevelled by that point too...

I'm another kerching-lover btw; anyone else also love the fact that when he does it live, even if it doesn't go wrong, it comes out a lil bit different each time?

i love that part because the truth is i love anything mika does!:wub2: someone commented on the part in grace kelly where he frames his face. i also love the part where he sings "I could be hurtful I could be purple" and his hand is like flapping in front of his face. haha its so cute. uh oh im obsessive

Loves it. In the video, I also like when the little girl does the hand motion when he's saying it. :cool:

And in a few live performances, I adore how he says, "Kerching..POP!" Teehee. :P

i double love that girl..:punk: she's adorable. and very cool, and hence deserves another punk emoticon, lol :bleh:

:punk: :punk: :punk:

I think it is a sign of triumph, 'made it, so there!', I like it ' cause again it completes the song (in a strange way) as does his symbolic, narrow vision he takes when singing.....I could be........ and, his jumpimg around inthe middle of the songs, it all follows his meaning of the words in Grace Kelly

Oh it is too early in the morning to explain prperly, .......

My whole family does the Kerching actually, always when the song ends you can hear " Kerching " coming from different rooms, it's so funny.:naughty:

In my family it's only me who's doing it. My mum always looks at me like I'm grazy:insane: I bet she's thinking smth like "Poor child, maybe I'll get her a doctors appointment":roftl:

In my family it's only me who's doing it. My mum always looks at me like I'm grazy:insane: I bet she's thinking smth like "Poor child, maybe I'll get her a doctors appointment":roftl:

Haha, when my aunt was visiting and Grace Kelly came on MTV and I did the Kerching she looked at me like I was crazy too.:naughty: