Kerching....love It Or Loathe It?

Sarah_loves_mika

I was just wondering about the bit at the end of Grace Kelly, where Mika goes....'Kerching!'...

Do you love it or hate it?

Personally, i love it, but some of my friends say it spoils the song for them. I was wondering what everyone else felt??

And does anyone have any ideas as to why he does it...? I thought it could be something to do with being rejected all the time and now finally, hes sort of made it without them...and its kind of like a celebration!

Thoughts please!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. And the bit where he sings the Grace Kelly part he holds his hands up next to his face to make it look like a frame or something. I love doing that bit.

And punching the sky on the lil freddie bit. IT ROCKS :D

You read my mind, Beckar:thumb_yello:

Love it, although at times, when amongst non mika lovers its a bit like when your kid, or dad says something in public that you usually find very funny when alone but you know everyone else thinks is silly:blush-anim-cl:

its the money being made isnt it :biggrin2:

Love it, although at times, when amongst non mika lovers its a bit like when your kid, or dad says something in public that you usually find very funny when alone but you know everyone else thinks is silly:blush-anim-cl:

its the money being made isnt it :biggrin2:

I think it's something like that- Shania Twain had a song like that.. If I got you right :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yes they never play it til the end!

I do hear it sometimes :D Its just that for some reason when the ladies talking its really quiet. But you hear the kerching bit. You normally hear all of it if its a request. But it depends on the radio station. I listen to Radio Broadland :D My local radio. Tis awwesome :D

I........ love it :D

Ive practised to get it just right and in time :D

gahah me too :roftl:

i had to keep watching him to make sure my kerchiiiiiing was in complete synchronization with him...didn't want it too long! :bleh: but after the first few hundred listens, it begins to come naturally :P

oh, what a sad bunch we are... :wink2:

I hate to admit this, but I don't like the kerching!

It's the first time that I've ever admitted to not liking something about Mika or his music, so now I feel like a traitor!

Please, please forgive me!!! I love him really, honest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!