Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Forum - 2/6/07

df3b3c68b1f1c5c7.jpg

6c601437988d7a92.jpg

:wink2:

from link

those are totally new for me!! nico_collard send me some pictures form that night but those were not in it... :wub2: but I think sb was messing up with that second picture... we looks weird...or maby it's just that light....

Okay, I have a Martin vs Mika question for you all. I found this video on YouTube this year. I know it's from last summer, but I just saw it for the first time last month:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4znw2Ypn_w

At both 2:26 and 3:46 someone goes REALLY freakin' high. It sounds amazing, and I assumed it was Mika. But...is it Martin? I can hear Mika's voice singing a lower part at the same time. Me and my sister were both sure it was Mika at first, but after watching it over and over...I think it may be Martin. I knew he could sing high, but d*mn...that's high. (And so incredibly good!)

Any thoughts?

Okay, I have a Martin vs Mika question for you all. I found this video on YouTube this year. I know it's from last summer, but I just saw it for the first time last month:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4znw2Ypn_w

At both 2:26 and 3:46 someone goes REALLY freakin' high. It sounds amazing, and I assumed it was Mika. But...is it Martin? I can hear Mika's voice singing a lower part at the same time. Me and my sister were both sure it was Mika at first, but after watching it over and over...I think it may be Martin. I knew he could sing high, but d*mn...that's high. (And so incredibly good!)

Any thoughts?

haha nice vid thx for shearing! and it is definitelly my man Martin :punk::wub2: yeaahhh I know...he's brilliant :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

The Forum - 2/6/07

df3b3c68b1f1c5c7.jpg

6c601437988d7a92.jpg

from link

OOOOOH!!!

I've never seen these before... thought I'd seen all of The Forum photos, but obviously not...

I can't click on them and save... but I think I may have a way of saving them...

And I think I might have more Martin ones...

awwww how cute... thank you greta. I didn't have it till now

I love your avatar Meg... I hope you don't mind that I saved it... I really do love guys who play guitar... esp if they look good in a kilt! :mf_lustslow:

those are totally new for me!! nico_collard send me some pictures form that night but those were not in it... but I think sb was messing up with that second picture... we looks weird...or maby it's just that light....

Most of the ones I sent I actually took myself... the professional ones were taken by the photographers directly in front of Mika... I've never seen ones from Mikey's side of the stage... Those lights messed with a lot of photos... most of mine are really bad... but that had to do with the fact that we couldn't use the flash on the camera...

HI MARTIN . . .

mika10.jpg

Hello baby!

^great shot!:D

btw..Martin got a toy

MMARTIN_proto_tease_b.jpg

http://www.vinylpulse.com/2008/03/proto-monday--1.html

and this thread is still on top:naughty:

Oooh... I squealed when I saw the pic of the toy...

What does it do though?

haha nice vid thx for shearing! and it is definitelly my man Martin... yeaahhh I know...he's brilliant

I was thinking the same thing... has to be him...

haha nico_collard nice quoting xD lol and yes you can save the avatar I found it so it's not mine either xD

I wanna that toy xD I wanna Martin lol

and nico...you are right... boys who are playing guitar are awesome :) especially when they looks nice in a kilt! :D

haha nico_collard nice quoting xD lol and yes you can save the avatar I found it so it's not mine either xD

I wanna that toy xD I wanna Martin lol

and nico...you are right... boys who are playing guitar are awesome :) especially when they looks nice in a kilt! :D

Well that's alright then!

And don't we all want Martin! :mf_lustslow:

he's koool:cool:

2380878714_2d18acb338_b.jpg

*huggles Martin*

Awwwwwww... gorgeousness!

oh finally...my partner in crime! :D nico... nobody want's to talk to me in this thread...I dunno.... they are affraid of Martin? but he's sooooooo cute :lmfao:

2006367935654368663_rs.jpg

Oh yeah... I've been neglecting poor Martin... I hope he forgives me! :naughty:

OOOOOH!!! MARTIN'S ONLINE ON MYSPACE!!!

I left a comment on his page... if he replies I'll die... I doubt he would though...