• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look what I found on a guitar forum:

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=13087

Pity poor Martin Waugh, guitarist for Mika. On the live 'Love Today' he starts out on acoustic for the strongly strumming intro, then it's off and over his head and a roadie drops a Fender strat type onto him in time for some harmonic riffs, then as we enter the bridge it's time for guitar number 3, a big black Gibson type that lays down some fast funk barres. All in the course of one song and nobody appreciates the professionalism since all eyes are on Mika.

Anyone know of other guitarists changing instrument like this over the course of one song. Double headed axe's don't qualify.

Hey! I HAVE NOTICED THAT! And not even only once! And I appreciate it veeeeerrrry much! :blush-anim-cl:

Look what I found on a guitar forum:

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=13087

Hey! I HAVE NOTICED THAT! And not even only once! And I appreciate it veeeeerrrry much! :blush-anim-cl:

me too! i always look when he changes the guitars, i noticed it during the first Mika's gig in Milano, since i was almost in front of Martin:wub2: and i remember i was quite impressed..

Thank you for the link Blue! it makes me happy someone else notices these things!

I started noticing after I found out that the guys from The View bring a massive amount of guitars to their gigs, changing them after nearly every song. :naughty:

While watching all those Mika gig videos I found out that Martin changes guitars during a song. And I was impressed. :thumb_yello:

I started noticing after I found out that the guys from The View bring a massive amount of guitars to their gigs, changing them after nearly every song. :naughty:

While watching all those Mika gig videos I found out that Martin changes guitars during a song. And I was impressed. :thumb_yello:

he's so bloody good!!! i'm very ignorant about all those music technic stuff, but everybody can see how talented this guy is!

I persuaded my bf to pick up his guitar again. He started playing a few years ago but he hasn't touched the thing for about a year now - 'lack of time'. Duh... I want my bf to be a guitar player like Martin (but I think that is quite hard to achieve :blush-anim-cl: ).

Oh well... I have a thing for guitar players. And for piano players. The hands... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well... I have a thing for guitar players. And for piano players. The hands... :blush-anim-cl:

i have a thing for piano players too! piano is my fav instrument, i love the sound.. and piano players' hands..*yummie* they're so sexy! long and thin and delicate..awwww..:wub2:

Imagine what else those hands could do... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well, I should go back to work now, I am developing knitter thoughts... :blush-anim-cl:

should me move to the pervo thread?:naughty:

Just hope he won't read this! could you imagine??:naughty: :naughty:

His wife is probably a very very happy woman anyway ....

i went out with a guitarist for a while and they do have magical hands :naughty: :naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

oh and all guitarists can do the mika 4 ...or well most of them anyway due to the hand exercises and making the pinky finger become independent :thumb_yello:

If I was a guitar player... and there was a forum with one thread dedicated to me... with my name in the caption...

Nah, I would definitely stay out of there. :naughty:

would you????:biggrin2:

i went out with a guitarist for a while and they do have magical hands :naughty: :naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

oh and all guitarists can do the mika 4 ...or well most of them anyway due to the hand exercises and making the pinky finger become independent :thumb_yello:

i've always tried to do the "mika 4" but i had never never been successful:boxed:

My man is a guitarist. I am very happy. :mf_rosetinted:

(Pssst! Hey! Um....what's the Mika 4?)

haha oh well you know when mika sings big girl and he sings " you take your girl and multiply her by 4..."

well sometimes when he sings four he puts his hand in the air and bends down his pinky finger to indicate 4

do you know what i mean?

this is called the mika 4 :naughty:

haha oh well you know when mika sings big girl and he sings " you take your girl and multiply her by 4..."

well sometimes when he sings four he puts his hand in the air and bends down his pinky finger to indicate 4

do you know what i mean?

this is called the mika 4 :naughty:

Oh yes, I was wondering why he did it like that! At first glance I thought, "Mika, honey, that's a five..." I was a little embarrassed for him, until I saw that his pinky was bent down. :naughty:

My man is a guitarist. I am very happy. :mf_rosetinted:

My bf is a wannabe guitarist. I am sort of happy. Well I am quite happy with him though. :bleh:

i wondderr if Martin can do the Mika 4 - somebody ask him next time you see him :naughty:

*adds to the list*

Mirtilla, please remind me of it! :naughty: