• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Louder!!! :naughty:

That is such a great treasure Mirti! :blush-anim-cl:

BTW what colour is it? Blue? :biggrin2:

you wish! it's purple. i took a pic of it that night, right after he gave it to me...i just sat at the table, with my loyal Coke and *click* here it is: Martin's plectrum:biggrin2: the one he used:wub2: oh god...i'm keeping it like a real treasure!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

after talking with martin in ibiza: time for me to join this thread! :biggrin2: martin, you made my day by being so nice and sweet when we talked at the airport! :wub2:

That's sorta the same with me except I really didn't get to talk to him. When I saw Mika in Chicago I was on Martin's side and actually caught myself watching Martin instead of Mika! He's just as fun to watch as Mika, in my opinion. He looks like he has so much fun! Plus, I was right in front of him so I think he looked down at me a lot just cause I was right there. Then after the show, the band was in a pretty big hurry to leave and this lady was hogging them, she took so many different pictures, I think the band was getting annoyed. Right before Luke got into the van, I got enough courage and hurried up and asked for a picture and he said sure. Mostly because a girl I was with pushed me forward 'cause I all I did was talk about how I wanted a picture with Luke, lol. I wanted Martin in it too but he was basically in the van. Then all of a sudden Martin yelled, "WHY NOT HAVE THE WHOLE BAND!" or something like that. So then I was surrounded by the whole band. Right then, a bunch of people ran into the picture and then Luke, I think was overwhelmed, said, "Uhh, sorry, we gotta go" and I didn't get my picture but I'm sure all those other people did. :thumbdown::naughty: Anyway, once they all got into the van, I got pushed away and I think Luke felt bad and he waved toward me, I say toward because I'm not sure if it was at me, I'd like to think so, :bleh:, but I don't want to be presumptious. Anyway, I waved back and then Martin waved at me. This time I was pretty sure about it, lol. Anyway, that's my Martin story and I've loved him ever since. :biggrin2:

That's sorta the same with me except I really didn't get to talk to him. When I saw Mika in Chicago I was on Martin's side and actually caught myself watching Martin instead of Mika! He's just as fun to watch as Mika, in my opinion. He looks like he has so much fun! Plus, I was right in front of him so I think he looked down at me a lot just cause I was right there. Then after the show, the band was in a pretty big hurry to leave and this lady was hogging them, she took so many different pictures, I think the band was getting annoyed. Right before Luke got into the van, I got enough courage and hurried up and asked for a picture and he said sure. Mostly because a girl I was with pushed me forward 'cause I all I did was talk about how I wanted a picture with Luke, lol. I wanted Martin in it too but he was basically in the van. Then all of a sudden Martin yelled, "WHY NOT HAVE THE WHOLE BAND!" or something like that. So then I was surrounded by the whole band. Right then, a bunch of people ran into the picture and then Luke, I think was overwhelmed, said, "Uhh, sorry, we gotta go" and I didn't get my picture but I'm sure all those other people did. :thumbdown::naughty: Anyway, once they all got into the van, I got pushed away and I think Luke felt bad and he waved toward me, I say toward because I'm not sure if it was at me, I'd like to think so, :bleh:, but I don't want to be presumptious. Anyway, I waved back and then Martin waved at me. This time I was pretty sure about it, lol. Anyway, that's my Martin story and I've loved him ever since. :biggrin2:

awwww...cute story.... too bad you couldn't have your pic, but the attempt of it was kinda funny!:bleh:

The King of the Funny Faces. :naughty:

Ow... :wub2:

l_61d9f200fffb264adb4278064ebba708.jpg

*no comment* :blush-anim-cl:

l_eeb313755dd920083f962611ab930e9b.jpg

Thank you so much Mirtilla, great pics!

Martin, you rock!

you've read exactly my thoughts!!:naughty:

now you know how i survived a whole week without my computer:wub2: