The Mikey Choi Thread

meimei88

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikey was so and so and so nice yesterday after the gig!he stopped with giulietta and me and talked for a bit.we told him that we would have gone back to italy and he said for a thousand times: "Drink a lot of expresso doppio!!!be careful.be careful!"

he's really a sweet and nice person! GO MIKEY GO!!!

oh and before the gig mirtilla,ioana,giulietta and i wrote on our hands the word YA and when mikey came out we started to sing his song ya ya ya ya ya ya..., waving to him but he didn't hear us!

mikey was so and so and so nice yesterday after the gig!he stopped with giulietta and me and talked for a bit.we told him that we would have gone back to italy and he said for a thousand times: "Drink a lot of expresso doppio!!!be careful.be careful!"

oh and before the gig mirtilla,ioana,giulietta and i wrote on our hands the word YA and when mikey came out we started to sing his song ya ya ya ya ya ya..., waving to him but he didn't hear us!

OH Wow! Thats amazing!

Mikey is soooooooo lovely:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::roftl: that cracked me up!!

but who's the suject, Choi or Mirty?:naughty:

Hehe, yesterday we did the same - singing ya ya ya ya ya - when he came along in a van. He filmed Mika who was signing and recieving gifts from fans and then he noticed us on the other side of the road, opened the door of the van and we had a little talk with him. After we said that he was amazing he said 'Did you enjoy the show? For the... 8th? 9th? time?' :naughty:

They are getting to know us. :biggrin2:

Mikey heard you guys! He commented on how you all like Yaya!:biggrin2:

He was so lovely yesterday and we spoke to him for ages and I'm a very happy girl.

He also liked my outfit :naughty: (well to be fair he had only seen my knickers:naughty:)

His solo was amazing:biggrin2:

So funny how we all (well, the opposite side of the road) started to sing 'Yaya' when Mikey came along in the van while Mika did the signing session in Dusseldorf. :biggrin2:

I'm happy for you that you had the chance to have a long talk with him Jemma! :thumb_yello: Your knickers? Do tell!! :sneaky2:

ya but who told you to listen to Ya Ya?:das: Who was the maniac who had some yaya reference in every post ? :roftl:

OH MY GOD! YOU´RE MIKEY!!! :lol3:

So funny how we all (well, the opposite side of the road) started to sing 'Yaya' when Mikey came along in the van while Mika did the signing session in Dusseldorf. :biggrin2:

I'm happy for you that you had the chance to have a long talk with him Jemma! :thumb_yello: Your knickers? Do tell!! :sneaky2:

Yeah, i remembered i said to him "MIKEY! YOUR FANS ARE IN THE OTHER SIDE!!" :roll1: