North American Fans Unite

lauda78

I got my CD in best buy but i had to look around for it and it was in the Rock section....when i asked the guy where his CD was he said "Mia who?" I said "MIKA, M-I-K-A" :naughty:

I havent heard him on the radio at all yet and he hasnt been played on VH1 or MTV yet...i'm still waiting for that. But i know his song is being played in an upcoming movie called "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" I was so excited when my husband heard his song being played on the trailer.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if the Satellite acoustic is the one we got on the Grace Kelly single, that sounded pretty acoustic to me!

So many different versions of things, how are we to know?

I really, really like the acoustic versions, his voice is so pure.

I posted my traumatic search story in the thread about low sales in America. I have not heard him on radio here. I wish his record company could make stores put his cd in a featured or new release area. I also wish they could get his songs on radio and videos on the tv and internet video sites. I want everyone to know about him! Is there anything we can do?

I got mine at Best Buy too. And at a really rediculous price... a whole $8

There were also tons at Target; same $8 price; the two extra songs were dif.:

Best Buy: Love Today acoustic and Satellite acoustic

Target: oh, I can't remember; I think one was Billy Brown acoustic

i got mine during the virgin megastore release but it doesnt have any special acoustic tracks?!?

ahh i must buy the best buy version

hehehe I was thinking the same thing. And we paid more for it.. Mind you we got a performance and a meeting and signing from mika :naughty::roftl:

Well, then, it was more than worth it, wasn't it! I'd trade any special tracks for all that in a heartbeat!!:mf_lustslow:

I got my Cd at Target, Had DH pick it up for me and he had to ask for help because they had put it in the new release CHILDREN's section! Geesh!

I have not heard him on the radio at all. I think Radio play and promotion all depends on his people.

Hoping to have a US tour that hits the Northwest!

ahhhhhhh im a very devoted US fan and i need this thread to find everything out!! Im in orange county and i missed his LA show, so this would be a really ggreat help!! we'll all work on finding things out and posting it!!yayy!!:thumb_yello:

Exactly! Thanks. Let's post as soon as we hear about the tour.

• 3 weeks later...

He BETTER come to New York again! I mean obviously he will come back because he needs to promote his album, but I want him back sooner rather than later. Wow, I'm thinking how long it's been since I saw him and it hasn't even been a month... yet I'm going crazy (and have been!)!! Going through withdrawal! :boxed: MIKAAAAA COME BACKKKKK! :tears:

haha Its quite understandable :wink2: I just think you guys have very little to worry about. NY is basically guaranteed one date, if not two. And if all else fails, you can go down to Boston like I am going to LA. Hopefully we will both get him locally, though ^_^

Yeah, you're right, he'll most likely come.

Grrrrrrr I won't be able to see him in Boston because it's on a school night... :sneaky2: