North American Fans Unite

lauda78

I just saw on Youtube that he was in Atlanta. ATLANTA?! I zoomed over here just on the off chance he might be coming somewhere closer to me. Then I read here he is supposed to be in Austin. Wow! :roftl: Dreams really do come true!! I'm going to see if I can find out more about it. Any one have further info on it?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, my dream bubble has burst.:crybaby: Looks like SXSW is some kind of big thing where acts come to show their stuff for people in the industry. You have to buy a music badge for $600 dollars to see all the acts. If I had it, I'd still do it, but I don't, so I won't.:crybaby: So close and yet so far away.:emot-sad:

If anyone goes to Austin tomorrow, or Friday, don't forget to give us a report!!!

...really I just wanted to post something to keep this thread on the first page! Mikamania in the US and CA is quickly approaching!!!

If anyone goes to Austin tomorrow, or Friday, don't forget to give us a report!!!

...really I just wanted to post something to keep this thread on the first page! Mikamania in the US and CA is quickly approaching!!!

i was going to go but its raining really hard here in Houston so my brother said he wont take me. i sold my badge that i got for free from a radio show to my brothers friend im so mad but mostly sad:furious: :furious: :furious: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

gahhh... i hate that scalpers are selling the NYC tix for SOO much money; i was sposed to fly out of NYC that night but I changed my flight for a heavy fee and went to buy tickets only to find them sold out; so ima out the money i spent to extend my flight and left with no way into the show. talk about redic.

I just saw a commercial (I've never seen this one before, so I'm assuming it's new) for some cell phone company (sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the commercial, I was too excited about hearing Mika on TV!) with Love Today playing. It said Mika, Love Today in the bottom left hand corner, so maybe Mika will get some much-deserved attention. :thumb_yello:

And, I'm not referring to the Motorola(RED) commercial with Chris Kattan dancing about in his underwear, which is in movie theaters. I'm talking about a television commercial.

I just saw a commercial (I've never seen this one before, so I'm assuming it's new) for some cell phone company (sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the commercial, I was too excited about hearing Mika on TV!) with Love Today playing. It said Mika, Love Today in the bottom left hand corner, so maybe Mika will get some much-deserved attention. :thumb_yello:

And, I'm not referring to the Motorola(RED) commercial with Chris Kattan dancing about in his underwear, which is in movie theaters. I'm talking about a television commercial.

Cool!!! I'll listen/ watch out for it!

YES! I saw that one yesterday. I believe it's another Motorola advertisment. I was talking with my boyfriend on the phone when I heard the beginning of "Love Today" in my living room. My mother was watching television and as soon as I heard those notes, I made a mad dash for my living room and was utterly pleased to hear the song. I let out a girly squeal, i was so thrilled!

of course my boyfriend was less than amused when i told him... haha..

I really need to start coming here more often...I had no idea there was a North American fans thread....:shocked: :shocked:

Yep, there are a few of us. :)

Maybe we need a better public relations department! LOL!

dcdeb

so did anyone catch the Jimmy Kimmel show Thursday night??? It was scheduled but I missed it!!

I looked it up. Nothing on youtube but here is a link to ABC website:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/jimmykimmel/garage/index.html

Anyone hear anything else?

And I know there is a thread but short answer... has MIKA left the country???

Hey, did anyone else in America have trouble finding Mika's cd? I had to go to three different stores before I found it. Where did you all buy yours?

I got mine at Best Buy too. And at a really rediculous price... a whole $8

There were also tons at Target; same $8 price; the two extra songs were dif.:

Best Buy: Love Today acoustic and Satellite acoustic

Target: oh, I can't remember; I think one was Billy Brown acoustic