• Erase is my favourite
    • Sympathy is my favourite
    • Can`t decide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say though that the 'In my head' bit reminds me of The Cranberries Zombie. That song is so special to me. Mika's vocals on Erase are so heartbreakingly beautiful.

I totally thought the same exact thing when I heard it too!!

Thank you so much for posting these songs, they are amazing. My vote is for Sympathy- both make me a bit sad, in a good way though.

Has to be Erase. I have listened to it five times now and the more I listen the more I love it xx

I've listened to Erase loads today too, its really good!!! I think its the saddest out of the two - it reminds me of wen i was younger and I deleted my bofirends number off my phone cos he dumped me :sneaky2: Twas very emotional lol!

Hello,

Hmmm....I find it strange that someone would delete both of my mistaken double post concerning the Mika Outtakes and Demos that leaked online (I didn't even pull the predictable move of posting a download link, I respect the artist and their music), but wouldn't delete the current threads with 2 of them being shared....what contradiction. Anyway, with that grumble out of the way, where did "Erase" come from? Wasn't on the Outtakes leak, must be another demo from these sessions. I really have to go with "Sympathy", such a sweet chorus to it and more likable, so surprised that "Overrated" wasn't considered for this poll. Anway, Cheers!

Sincerely,

JamiroFan2000

Hello,

Hmmm....I find it strange that someone would delete both of my mistaken double post concerning the Mika Outtakes and Demos that leaked online (I didn't even pull the predictable move of posting a download link, I respect the artist and their music), but wouldn't delete the current threads with 2 of them being shared....what contradiction. Anyway, with that grumble out of the way, where did "Erase" come from? Wasn't on the Outtakes leak, must be another demo from these sessions. I really have to go with "Sympathy", such a sweet chorus to it and more likable, so surprised that "Overrated" wasn't considered for this poll. Anway, Cheers!

Sincerely,

JamiroFan2000

WOW did u wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!!?!.... i understand yr "grumble" regarding the download however ALL on this site TOTALLY respect the artist in question...IE MIKA. that shouldn have been doubted!!

OOOHH! Please don't make me choose, It's tooo hard.

Both tracks are good on their own merits, Sympathy with it's lovely simple melody and heart rending lyrics, and Erase with it's beautiful big produced melody and heart rending lyrics. I don't think it's humanly possible for Mika to write a bad song, the man is just simply a genius.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I am aware these tracks are due for future release etc. If possible, please try not to throw around mp3 files of ripped tracks. Not so much of a problem with radio recordings etc.

Mika, the band, and Universal watch this place and I am sure the last thing any of you want is to have the site closed down. :)

Thanks

Sunny