The Russian Thread

LoveJoy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh I'm ok... I'm addicted to lolcatz since few days... xD I can't stop to watch those funny pics LOL... and U?

:lmao:

i'm fine,thanks. just ate some cookies:naughty: but it's tooo late for cookies.. :naughty:

how was your day?

i think we are the only and real russians here:lmfao:

hahaha yeah! lol....c'mon russians? where are you? spamming again my polish mfc site? LOL please do stop xD

oh and it's really not the time for a cookie.... hmmmm... cute-cat-pic.jpg

it's soo funny :lmao:

my 6,666 post:das:

i haven't seen them for soooo long time:thumbdown:

• 4 months later...

Oh, I've been looking for this thread for a while, I have now found it!! Круто!!!

Првет!! I am not Russian and I don't speak Russian but I have a Russian friend I met in England. I met her this summer, in St-Petersburg, where she lives. I got to know other Russian people and I have now a bunch of Russian friends! :D Now, I'm trying to learn some Russian, so next time I meet my friends, I'll be able to say some stuff!! :).

I wondered if I could ask some questions? I don't take any Russian courses but I'm very curious lol.

First question: I have learned the Cyrillic alphabet, what took me a little while:naughty:. Can someone explain why the "Г" is sometimes pronounced "В"? I'm confused lol.

Спасибо!!!:)

Hi Emerald!

Oh, we here seldom come!! I know, that from Russia often come in MFC. But only to read, learn news about MIKA, photos to take...

"Г" And "В"... So has developed)))). We write one letters, but we say others. At us the letter and a sound are not always identical. I am silent about English words))). I see a word one, but to read it is necessary absolutely in another way). To foreigners is always more appreciable. At us varies "Ч" on "Ш". You write "что", but you speak "што" or "чо")). And a heap of words which to not find in the dictionary)). Or absolutely other value new, youth. As at " Круто" ("Abruptly") It similarly " cool"

Hi Emerald!

Oh, we here seldom come!! I know, that from Russia often come in MFC. But only to read, learn news about MIKA, photos to take...

"Г" And "В"... So has developed)))). We write one letters, but we say others. At us the letter and a sound are not always identical. I am silent about English words))). I see a word one, but to read it is necessary absolutely in another way). To foreigners is always more appreciable. At us varies "Ч" on "Ш". You write "что", but you speak "што" or "чо")). And a heap of words which to not find in the dictionary)). Or absolutely other value new, youth. As at " Круто" ("Abruptly") It similarly " cool"

Oh thanks!!!

I've learned KPYTO in St-Petersburg^^ As well as the alphabet. And I've noticed all the Russians use ")))" as smileys lol. I love that:wub2:

How are you? Как дела?:bleh:

Tozje horosho toljko nado delatj uroki:thumbdown: hehe.. at least you know something:bleh:

Did you write sth in Russian and then translated it? Cause if not, I haven't understood the Russian part :naughty:

I could understand if you wrote it with the Cyrillic alphabet, thanks to online translators, though haha:bleh:

Did you write sth in Russian and then translated it? Cause if not, I haven't understood the Russian part :naughty:

I could understand if you wrote it with the Cyrillic alphabet, thanks to online translators, though haha:bleh:

haha i wrote it on the russian just with english letters:naughty:

I dont know where's everybody here!!??:boxed:

Yay!! :D

Have you heard about Latvia?

Oh yeah, it's written under your avvie:doh:Yeah, I know where it is:naughty:

hahahaha:roftl:

I think you cant translate it if i'm talking like that- Privet, kak dela?:naughty:

No we can't :naughty:

Gotta go now!!

Пока, спокойной ночи!!!:)