Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

:shocked: lol noo they arent supposed to die but im extremely good at making mine die :thumbdown:

like last night i put it down and completely forgot where i put it an had to turn the whole house upside down :shocked:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika occasionally wears a tamagotchi.

This is a thread for Mika's tama.

tamagotchi.jpg

When I started being totally into Mika's music,

I also noticed he having a tamagotchi (Because of the the Finnish interview).

It confirmed me, he was being himself without caring some other people's expectations.

We talk about Mika and his tama,

and while we have no new information about Mika and/or his tama,

we can keep the conversation about our own tamas up! :naughty:

Click the tv on to see the interview :D

Tama fans:

#1 femifrosk

#2 BexxY

#3 Shontih

#4 Dangerous Kat

#5 RannaBananaLovesMika

#6 sunshinetaylor

#7 BrendaLovesMika!

...Are you a tama fan already..?

PUT ME ON THE LIST I'M A HUGE FAN!!!

I'm usually a very good tama mama but with Lizzy I've just been lazy. I hardly ever took her to school, she's not really trained, and I am continually having to saver her from the brink of death. Bleh. Hopefully I'll get back into my groove with the next tama, assuming Lizzy lives long enough to give me my 5th generation.

5th generation?!? your doing really well

im yet to successfully get my 2nd generation :shocked:

im at my second generation..but ive been getting lazy...ever since it stopped being mika i've been in mourning

you can still visit mika in tama town thou cant you??

Hah I remember when I first got a tamagotchi..I think I was about 8 or 9. I remember saving up the $15 I needed to buy it. I loooved it and, actually, I forgot about them until last year when they started being sold again! I then got another one and I don't know where it is at the moment. I suppose I should go find it! :roftl:

Is there any way to delete things you've bought? I've accidently bought two caps and two balls, and they're aking up space...

My tama is so ugly!!! I wanna kill him... But I should keep him alive so I can have a fifth generation...

I so far haven't had a tama who can wear make-up :doh:

Oh, you have to have a mirror, or they can't use it.

But I found a way to delete items!

Go to the book and press presents. If you press B, it says "wrap?", then press A and it will say "trash?" and then choose yes.

I hope that was understandable ^^

well i got mine 2 years ago for chirstmas..and ince i found out mika had a tama i found mine but the batery was dead..so i went out and bought a new one...it was expensive tho! 5 bucks for one cell battery

i dont have a tama but me and DAngerous KAt are friends and she has one which i am always looking after wen we catch up which is all the time after school and just about every single weekend!!!!i love her tama alot and wen we go out next im getting one!!! yah me, *THIS IS THE PART WHERE WE ALL CELEBRATE AND SOME RANDOM GUY WALKS UP WITH A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAINE!!*

OMG!!! I was looking on ebay for a tamagotchi and heres a pic of the one i found compared to mikas! I think its the same! If you zoom in on paint you'll see what i mean!

tamagotchips7.png

Ebay Link

omg its the same, how awesome would it be if it was his and he was selling it on ebay, who'd buy it???