Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha! That's hilarious that he likes those things. I still have a Tamagotchi T-shirt that I got for free 10 years ago (has it really been that long? :shocked: ). They were supposed to be given away to people who actually bought a tamagotchi. I didn't buy one, but they had a huge pile of shirts at the end of the day, so they just gave me one! :biggrin2: I wonder if I could sell it to Mika? Hmmm.....

J/K!

How could you survive without MFC for a month?! ^^

I think I've been online everyday since I began hanging here... No life XD

I'm sad about your tama, hope it will come back to life! ^^

But I think the manual says you have to reset the tama when you've changed batteries...

in that interview he also said stuff like "keeping a tamagotchi alive is one of the must important thing ( then he started giggling :biggrin2: ) " He was sooo cute. Usual.

:roftl: and I can tell you what it is not easy everyday :bleh:

:roftl: and I can tell you what it is not easy everyday :bleh:

It certainly isn't! :naughty:

Btw, Pamette, I like your avatar, but what exactly is it? A sheep?

Anyway I just think its funny! :wink2:

I knew I shouldn't have thrown that thing away :'( But it was beeping at night and I couldn't sleep and.. and...it died everytime because I forgot to feed it...:boxed::shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: i used to put it under a block of pillows....when i had a tamagotchi...before it was tolen....:tears:

hey! i may buy a new one!!!:biggrin2:

and hi shontih! what have you been doing all this time without us??:wink2:

It certainly isn't! :naughty:

Btw, Pamette, I like your avatar, but what exactly is it? A sheep?

Anyway I just think its funny! :wink2:

Thank you so much!!!

He's Shaun the sheep from Wallace and Gromit. I adore him. I think I'm like Tantastic, I can't change my avatar. People won't see me anymore.

I adore Tantastic's avatar (like everybody does) and the ones Droopsy made.

I think I will try an another pic of Shaun!!!!

oh no! my tama just deid it wa son the third genertation and i had it for like a month im kinda sad now :thumbdown:

awww thats upseting ....mine remains on pause still :naughty:

who ever it was that told me about the pause option i blame them lol because when its paused it is sooo much easier to look after :wink2:

oh no! my tama just deid it wa son the third genertation and i had it for like a month im kinda sad now :thumbdown:

awww, that really sucks. i used to always get sad because

my tama used to die allll the time and i really didnt know what i was doing wrong.

but i dont really remember anything about generations.. either it was a long time ago, too long for me to remember, or it just didnt exist :S

awww thats upseting ....mine remains on pause still :naughty:

who ever it was that told me about the pause option i blame them lol because when its paused it is sooo much easier to look after :wink2:

i know! i had puased it during lunch today, and i guess it hit ths buttons in my bag and it because unpaused, ive had it since like april 10th, i was doing so well

Mika occasionally wears a tamagotchi.

This is a thread for Mika's tama.

tamagotchi.jpg

When I started being totally into Mika's music,

I also noticed he having a tamagotchi (Because of the the Finnish interview).

It confirmed me, he was being himself without caring some other people's expectations.

We talk about Mika and his tama,

and while we have no new information about Mika and/or his tama,

we can keep the conversation about our own tamas up! :naughty:

Click the tv on to see the interview :D

People who are tama fans!

#1 femifrosk

#2 BexxY

#3 Shontih

#4 Dangerous Kat

#5 RannaBananaLovesMika

#6 sunshinetaylor

#7 BrendaLovesMika!

#8 CartoonKellyGreen

#9 LollipopGirlSian

#10 mikasgf

#11 closetchild_

#12 jadygirl

I'm a tama fan myself. but I always get the sperm looking one, and I hate that, so I always reset it. It dies like 2 days after anyway. Mine's currently out of battery, but I'm on my way to the store to have it replaced. I love my tama....as long as it doesn't look like sperm :biggrin2:

I'm a tama fan myself. but I always get the sperm looking one, and I hate that, so I always reset it. It dies like 2 days after anyway. Mine's currently out of battery, but I'm on my way to the store to have it replaced. I love my tama....as long as it doesn't look like sperm :biggrin2:

the batteries are expensive i paid 5 bucks for mine

im a tamagotchi fan! ive had them since i was 4-5 ish years old, and i love em. theyre so cute and fun. i lost mine, but then they came out with the tamagotchi connection ones, so i got one. Ive alwways loved them, and wayyyy before i found out about mika. theyr really cute, but theyre hard to take care of. i dont like how, with the new ones, you cant turn em off, and it wastes all the battery. i personally like the old ones better, but thats just me.

Hii everybody!!

I've got any Tama but i've just seen ur thread & I was wondering what it could be :naughty:

that's a very original idea & i'm sure u have great time here!! just thinkin about the question: "how many times ur tama died today??" makes me laugh!!:biggrin2:

if I 'd have one, it'd never lived more than a few minutes:boxed::bleh:

Take care of ur tama!!:thumb_yello:

Hii everybody!!

I've got any Tama but i've just seen ur thread & I was wondering what it could be :naughty:

that's a very original idea & i'm sure u have great time here!! just thinkin about the question: "how many times ur tama died today??" makes me laugh!!:biggrin2:

if I 'd have one, it'd never lived more than a few minutes:boxed::bleh:

Take care of ur tama!!:thumb_yello:

ohhh hahaha i think you are very cute!:biggrin2:

me and my cousin made this deal....she took care of my tama and i took care of her Sim

LOL

her Sim died while she was cooking while I was at the bathroom' date=' and my tama got lost

hmmm...you can never trust us XDD[/quote']

lol thats funny! sims and tamas are hard to take care of i must admit...

Oh wow, I love the Sims! I'm trying to pull myself away from them, though, because I obsessively play them... :D

I have a few tamas lying around the house somewhere and I can honestly say that I have never successfully taken care of them for more than about a day and a half. :roftl:

the batteries are expensive i paid 5 bucks for mine

Yeah, that's right about the same amount I paid the last time. I also have to bring it in to the store coz I can't get the screws out. I think they might have tools for it, and have them place the battery while we're at it.

OMG guys.....for 411...I saw a long time ago in TV that the makers of Tamagochi also made one for a virtual boy/girl friend. Instead of keeping a pet alive, it's keeping a relationship alive. I've never seen one....but I was always intruige. I should try to find it on EBAY! I don't know what's it called either....but I'll find out!