Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

OMG guys.....for 411...I saw a long time ago in TV that the makers of Tamagochi also made one for a virtual boy/girl friend. Instead of keeping a pet alive, it's keeping a relationship alive. I've never seen one....but I was always intruige. I should try to find it on EBAY! I don't know what's it called either....but I'll find out!

OOOhh...okay guys...as promised...I found it here: http://uk.gizmodo.com/2006/08/16/tamagotchi_girlfriend_and_boyf.html.

Really intriguing!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone have one of these little things, I don't remember what they're called, but they're similar to Tamas except they are people. I had one that was pink and it was a lot larger than a tama. It started out as a baby and you had to grow it up. Oh my gosh, it tormented me daily and nightly. It would start beeping in the middle of the night wanting me to feed it...Horrible.

Sorry to come in to this thread on p228...can anyone tell me which kind of Tamagotchi Mika has?

He is coming to Japan tomorrow, and my kids want to give him a real Japanese Tamagotchi. I don't know enough about them, but I do know it is not hard to use them in Japanese because the buttons and things are all pretty much the same.

But the biggest question is, do you think have we missed the peak of Mika's interest in Tamagotchis?

Sorry to come in to this thread on p228...can anyone tell me which kind of Tamagotchi Mika has?

He is coming to Japan tomorrow, and my kids want to give him a real Japanese Tamagotchi. I don't know enough about them, but I do know it is not hard to use them in Japanese because the buttons and things are all pretty much the same.

But the biggest question is, do you think have we missed the peak of Mika's interest in Tamagotchis?

It was on the first few pages I think...

Anyways it's the V4 edition, dark blue with yellow. So far we don't know about any other ones.

About that peak, Im not sure.

One thing I am sure is he likes japanese toys and seems like that's what you're getting to him so I want to know everything about that lol! :thumb_yello:

It was on the first few pages I think...

Anyways it's the V4 edition, dark blue with yellow. So far we don't know about any other ones.

About that peak, Im not sure.

One thing I am sure is he likes japanese toys and seems like that's what you're getting to him so I want to know everything about that lol! :thumb_yello:

I think Mika is coming to Japan one day early specifically to shop for Japanese toys. He is going to be on TV Thursday night (some weird cable channel noone gets) and then in the MTV Video Music awards on Saturday night. The View are playing Friday night, so maybe he's gonna drop in to their show?? But anyway, he will be breathing the same lovely(!) Tokyo air as me for a few days there!!

I think Mika is coming to Japan one day early specifically to shop for Japanese toys. He is going to be on TV Thursday night (some weird cable channel noone gets) and then in the MTV Video Music awards on Saturday night. The View are playing Friday night, so maybe he's gonna drop in to their show?? But anyway, he will be breathing the same lovely(!) Tokyo air as me for a few days there!!

Wow, how great's that! Yeah, I bet he's after toys! :D

Is the MTV Video Music Awards really held in Tokyo this year!?

Mika in Japan!

Im actually very excited over this!

Could you keep me updated about what's going on there, please? :flowers2:

I wish you the best luck meeting him! :wink2:

Mika in Japn i bet he comes home with a load of new toys :biggrin2:

Yeah, there might be no time for tamagotchi anymore (as there was) since he'll find something more exciting! :thumb_yello:

Is the MTV Video Music Awards really held in Tokyo this year!?

Mika in Japan!

Im actually very excited over this!

Could you keep me updated about what's going on there, please? :flowers2:

I wish you the best luck meeting him! :wink2:

The awards are the MTV Video Music Awards Japan, which is held by MTV Japan. Most of the performers are Japanese, but also MIKA, :punk: My Chemical Romance, Ne-Yo and Daniel Powter.

You can see the details on the VMAJ threads. Watch out for the videos after the show.

Mika is going to be on a very obscure cable TV channel here on Thursday night too. Don't know anyone who has it so might have to try youtube....

I will post updates on the Mika in Japan calendar thread.

Oh, the MTV VMA Japan of course!

Great! I'll definitely check out the VMAJ threads and the videos after the show.

Would love to see the Mika's TV thing..! hmm.

Will definitely read the Mika in Japan calendar thread and wait for your updates, thanks!! :wink2: