Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no clue how it happened. He had just asked for attention because he was hungry so I fed him and played with him. I left him alone for a while and he called for attention because he had gone to the bathroom. I cleaned it up and then let him be for a while again and when I looked back he had died >_<

I don't know that Elphi will be alive much longer. Because I hatched her so late, she was of course born hungry and unhappy but she went to bed straight away so unless I catch her the moment she wakes, I think I'll have to use the restart button again >_<

it is strange to just suddely have died like that......im worried for the life of my tama now :boxed:

i hope it doesnt die today

Oh don't be scared! Maybe the wormy guy is just a really unhealthy tama. Plus, maybe I'm just an uber=bad tama mother >_<

hahaha Indeed! If this is my success with a digital child, though, I pity the fool who would ever allow me a real child! O_o

I've managed to keep a real one alive and somewhat happy for 6 years :mf_rosetinted: I'm struggeling to find out how to feed my tama :boxed:

he's already 6! Wow! Well Obie was only 2, so I think if yours has already made it this far he'll be fine =D

Well you're my hero, Kata! ^_^You must be an amazing mother, I'm sure!

Didn't your tama come with instructions? Or would you like us to tell you how to feed your tama? Its quite easy, just press the a button aka the far left button until you get to the second icon from the left on the top. Press b, the middle button, and then go to meal using a for scrolling and b for select. Pick a meal from the provided options, using a and b again. Feed your tama as many times as it takes to get to four hearts ^_^

i wonder who out of this thread can achieve the oldest Tamagotchi :bleh:

Souns like a challenge to me! :naughty:

Ok, who has the eldest tama at the moment!?

Mine is only 2 yrs...

Ooh!! What's his/ hers name??

Welcome to our tama community!! :biggrin2:

Here's my Beeps! :roftl:

Beeps.jpg

He's called Ola :mf_rosetinted: and I managed to feed him now :roftl: perhaps I should read the manual :bleh: