Songs that make you think of Mika

RAK1

This thought has been rolling around in my head for a while now, but are there any songs, old or new that when you hear them remind you of Mika.

For me the one that always comes to mind is Kate Bush's "Man With The Child In His Eyes", the words are so apt.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well need to say not too many songs! :naughty:

I still have one in my mind!

It doesn't sound like Mika at all (I think), but the song is called "Grace".

I suppose I won't explain the small link between them more. :roftl:

The band is called The Crash

I like their music! :bleh:

This whole time I've been going through the threads accompanied by The Crash - never heard of them before but really liking the music at the moment, thanks ...:thumb_yello:

This whole time I've been going through the threads accompanied by The Crash - never heard of them before but really liking the music at the moment, thanks ...:thumb_yello:

That's really, really nice to hear! Thanks for lettin me know! :wink2:

all i've been listening to really is Mika, but there's been a lot of times when someone has said something that reminded me of him. and i'm like "OMGGG THAT REMINDS ME OF MIKA" and i'll break into song and dance and then my friends are like.... everything reminds you of Mika.

all i've been listening to really is Mika, but there's been a lot of times when someone has said something that reminded me of him. and i'm like "OMGGG THAT REMINDS ME OF MIKA" and i'll break into song and dance and then my friends are like.... everything reminds you of Mika.

Hahahaha!

You're cute! :original:

I can say the same thing too cose from the moment I first heard Mika, EvErYtHiNg reminds me him! My mum says that I`m totaly crazy obsessed. BUT I LOVE BEING OBSESSED WITH SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON LIKE MIKA! :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello::bleh: And when I`m talking to my friends I can immediately remember in wich Mika`s song where some of the words that my friend has just said. So I`m starting to sing and there`s nothing that me , my friends or anywan could do with that...

I`m one ToTaLy MiKa ObSeSsEd GiRl! :cool::shocked::wub2:

Haha I also kinda link Mika and The Crash because someone described Ring Ring as "the stalker song" so I got to think of The Crash...and now I get to think of Mika whenever I listen to Stalker instead :blink:

I wuw The Crash btw :wub2:

This thought has been rolling around in my head for a while now, but are there any songs, old or new that when you hear them remind you of Mika.

For me the one that always comes to mind is Kate Bush's "Man With The Child In His Eyes", the words are so apt.

Hehe, that phrase came up to my mind last week while watching this interview. I mean the part where he's holding the teddy bear which actually is Paddington, not Winnie I guess, because it's wearing a coat, Winnie normally wears a shirt. I used to have a Paddington Bear when I was little, my dad brought it for me from London. But I stray from the subject.

I mean, since then everytime I hear him talking about toys or the fantasy things that keep him busy I can't help thinking 'there is the man with the child in his eyes'.

[Edit] Anyway, just after that phrase first jumped into my brain the reporter/editor in me thought 'that would make a brilliant heading for an article' and then I thought 'oh no, that would be such a cliché'. :blush-anim-cl:

Funny I was thinking about the same song as you did. Or actually about the title of the song, I didn't consider the rest of the lyrics.

Haha I also kinda link Mika and The Crash because someone described Ring Ring as "the stalker song" so I got to think of The Crash...and now I get to think of Mika whenever I listen to Stalker instead :blink:

I wuw The Crash btw :wub2:

I did refer in another thread to Ring Ring as the stalker song, cause that what it sounds like to me, like someone stalking him.