The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at queenoz.com

and freddie.ru are tones of pics with queen and every one from queen.

now, you have work to do. when i saw that sites, i didn't knew what pics to see and what to save and i was for about one day long to save pics on category.

Just wanted to give thanks to everyone who gave so much input on this thread! I wasn't expecting so many Freddie fans, and it's really nice to be around people that still care so much about him. So thanks so much, guys! :biggrin2:

you're welcome. i'm very happy to share my poor knowledges about queen with you. among my friends , no one likes queen just like us. so, i'm alone on the battle field.

Just wanted to give thanks to everyone who gave so much input on this thread! I wasn't expecting so many Freddie fans, and it's really nice to be around people that still care so much about him. So thanks so much, guys! :biggrin2:

...Freddie is my legend.

freddie_slightlymad.jpg

my love for queen starts not from their music, but freddie's looking. in the 90's i saw some pics with him and his band in a magazine and the first thing that i discover, was that he WAS SO CLEAN AND FRESH AND SO WHITE. HIS HAIR, OUTFITT THE WHOLE LOOK WAS IMPECABLE. if you know how smell L'INTERDIT A PERFUME BY GYVENCHI, THEN YOU KNOW HOW FREDDIE SMELL. after that enlighting, i start listen their music and it happened to love it. i'm 29 now and my love is bigger. my husband tells me sometimes

" you are nuts my dear.

and i say" i'm nuts for freddie, but i'm crazy about you darling. "

after that he leave me alone with my pics and videos and the internet

some samples of that fresh look

post-2216-142983652376_thumb.jpg

post-2216-142983652377_thumb.jpg

post-2216-142983652378_thumb.jpg

post-2216-14298365238_thumb.jpg

post-2216-142983652384_thumb.jpg