What is it you like best about Mika?

Emily24

Hey Mika fans!

I could quite easily guess what your all going to say but hey... i'd like to know what it is you like best about Mika?

Tell me what it is please :) cos it will be interesting to no what others come up with

I like his looks and his personality...he seems to have an amazing personality and he's the sexiest man alive :wink2: i'm sure you all agree hehe

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- I like the 70's vibe that he gives off in his appearance and his music.

- I like that he is going against the tide of mainstream music by doing his own thing.

- I like that he is a fan of Queen like I am. :-)

- I love his voice and his clever lyrics.

- I loooooove that he plays the piano!

Um....that's all for now!

I love his vocal range. I sing Grace Kelly, but can't hit that high octave like he can, so I hit those notes in the chorus one octave lower. There's an instrumental mp3 of this song if you search the torrents.

p.s. His cheeks are soft... for those who want to know.

his potential. I like that he released a coming-of-age album so he's got room to grow and develop. very exciting!!

oh, and that he composed all of his songs pretty much on my breaking point. thanks Mika.

I love his vocal range. I sing Grace Kelly, but can't hit that high octave like he can, so I hit those notes in the chorus one octave lower. There's an instrumental mp3 of this song if you search the torrents.

p.s. His cheeks are soft... for those who want to know.

What cheeks are we talking about here? :naughty:

His boyish enthousiasm, his passion for music and for the other things that keep him busy, and the way he speaks about it. I love that quality in people.

In another thread I found a reply saying he's a good storyteller. I agree with that, and it's another thing I like very much in artists (hence my admiration for Fish). He is still young and I think he can grow into it even more.

And he does cool things with his voice and the piano.

And finally I love the fact that he's even a bigger kid than I am, with his tamagotchi and stuff. :thumb_yello:

Hmm... did I have to bring up one thing? :biggrin2:

I like his music.

His style.

His sense of humour (wow a celebrity with a brain.)

The fact that, just like me, he doesn't eat beef. This makes my life very hard (no steaks, haribos, most jelly sweets, some crisps, smarties....?) and it's nice to find another anti-bofine.

you can't eat smarties...because they contain BEEF?

What I like about Mika? God erm...the whole package really!

What really made me like him in the "Grace Kelly" video was his confidence. I just loved how he got up and performed and oozed such personality. Just made me love him straight away! And I love his curly hair. I've never fancied anyone with curly hair before :blink:

Also, have you noticed (you notice this more in that interview where he feeds his tamagotchi) that he actually has muscles?? Like when he bends his arms you can see some muscle and it's like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH :roftl: :roftl:

sorry.

I love his childish personality, he is SO like me and my best mate charlie, we're complete nutters. I just adore how he doesn't give a monkey's on what people think of him.

He is himself.

And to me, that itself is amazing :mf_lustslow:

I really like that he's different from anyone I've ever seen before, definitely a good thing, and that he's such an inspiration to those who want to break away from the mainstream. We need more people like him in the music industry! He's downright amazing! :punk:

And yes. His hair. Mmmm. :mf_lustslow:

I like his music.

His style.

His sense of humour (wow a celebrity with a brain.)

The fact that, just like me, he doesn't eat beef. This makes my life very hard (no steaks, haribos, most jelly sweets, some crisps, smarties....?) and it's nice to find another anti-bofine.

here's sth I didn't know about him! did he say that in an interview?

I can't stand the idea of eating beef. That's the one meat that I find most repulsive. Yuck. :puke:

You just CAN`T pick only One thing! I love his music - it`s so vital funny and strong :thumb_yello: I like his sense of humour :roftl: ...Yeah, and I like him a lot I think, it wouldn`t be even to much if I`d say I love him :mf_lustslow: And he IS really handsome too, that`s for sure! :cool::shocked: Well, he`s adorable in every question!!!!!!

Well, where shall I start??? He's sexy, wears braces and skinny jeans so has great taste in clothes, he's tall and so skinny, which is really cute, he's really flamboyant and charismatic and of course he is VERY talented. I also love the fact that he plays the keyboard and his 'airport' accent!!! There's loads more but those are the main ones that come to mind!!! :)

Almost everything has been said about what makes us love Mika so much

I like his hair, his hands, his style, his eyes , the fact that he can be so childish and serious at the same time, he's spontaneous...

And I love his laugh! :roftl:

he has a great talent, he's intelligent and funny!

I wonder if there's one thing I don't like about him!! :wub2:

yes, you can see his muscles! even if he's so skinny ( but very hot)

This is a hard thread to answer!!

well i think we all know that Mika is 100% perfect and we love him the way he is! Everything about Mika rocks and we love everything about him...hes inspired so many people including us :), if i could say something to Mika other than marry me lol, i would tell him what any other fan would tell him other than love you aswell :wink2: i'd say keep up the good work...i know it's lame but you guys know what i'm saying rite? lol

Mika fan till i die...lovin you Mika

you can't eat smarties...because they contain BEEF?

:

Well, they've got beef gelatine in them. The fact that he doesn't eat beef doesn't make me a bigger fan, I mean I don't decide which sort of singers and bands I like depending on their diet I just thought I might add that. OK, starnge sentence....