Mika on C4 on friday

claire

was that you!!!! , I knew it was you but couldnt spell your log on name!!!

Superb , that balloon was going meeeeenntal!!! :punk:

oh yes thats what a combination of vodka, penicllin and Mika does to me!

You wait till london baby!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well nothing new there then!! As Catherine Tate would say when being NAN "What a load of old sh**e!"

Feel let down and knackered was suppose to be gettn an early night! after the fuss T Mobile made. We have seen more on other video clips but suppose still nice to see our boy working hard.

Popworld could have said they had the new video then wouldn't have bothered watching as already got it on me ipod, thought it was gonna be big the way they kept going on about havin MIKA on the show later.

Should know never trust the media!!

Oooo... whoever asked me that question about the androgynous man he answered it last night for you saved me having to search it out!! xx

Well nothing new there then!! As Catherine Tate would say when being NAN "What a load of old sh**e!"

Feel let down and knackered was suppose to be gettn an early night! after the fuss T Mobile made. We have seen more on other video clips but suppose still nice to see our boy working hard.

Popworld could have said they had the new video then wouldn't have bothered watching as already got it on me ipod, thought it was gonna be big the way they kept going on about havin MIKA on the show later.

Oooo... whoever asked me that question about the androgynous man he answered it last night for you saved me having to search it out!! xx

Just watching Sky 1 and on the trailer for next weeks Bones (it's got Stephen Fry in it next week) the backing track is Lollipop. I was jumping around the room.:roftl:

I COMPLETELY AGREE. I was supposed to get an early night too, as I had to get up at 7 the next morning to go to work. No - I stayed up JUST TO WATCH MIKA and I had already seen the bloody interview on youtube!!

ARGH.

HOWEVER

I watched this programme before the T-Mobile thing and it was actually hilarious. Wasn't all bad I spose! :thumb_yello: