Inside Entertainment Feature on Mika Online!

Sou

The virtual edition of Inside Entertainment's feature on Mika is up on the magazine's site!! Click the following image to be redirected:

mikavm5.gif

(If anybody has the magazine, could they please upload scans? :wink2:)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, thanks Sou! I like the picture where are thoese GC lyrics on his left side. I haven`t ever seen that pic but I totaly love it! :mf_lustslow: Thanks again! What could we do without you?! :blink:

Aww, aren't you a total sweet heart? :):blush-anim-cl:

As for the picture, is this the one you mean?

mikabnwwrm7.jpg

thanks a million for this , not only is it a super article, I so love the picture of him on page 2 he looks sooooocool and melancholy and thoughtful, I absolutely adore this picture!!

my computer would not jump to page 42, it constantely settled on page 22 !!!!!!

can we buy this magazine oner here???

mikabnwwrm7.jpg

that is another picture as a must have, bothphotos... just in cas I ca't get hold of the mag...is the other pic easy to download????? It would make my day...!!!:thumb_yello::wub2: :wub2:

I've been looking for this magazine all over Toronto for the past few days, but so far no avail! Hopefully I'll be able to find a copy soon.

if you can't find a copy in Canada, we have no hope here....:thumbdown:

hpim0952hr8.jpg

This is the advance copy I got on Tuesday at the Inside Entertainment Mika party. From one of the execs there, her name was Sheree (sp?), she said it's being released out today, but will def, find them everywhere by Monday.

AJ

thanks, you mean even here?

hpim0952hr8.jpg

This is the advance copy I got on Tuesday at the Inside Entertainment Mika party. From one of the execs there, her name was Sheree (sp?), she said it's being released out today, but will def, find them everywhere by Monday.

AJ

:roftl::cool: Top picture! Go MFC!

mikabnwwrm7.jpg

very good photo. very boticeli-ish (spelling?) :blink: well, you know the italian renassaince painter. mika could successfully model for him! :wink2:

thanks, you mean even here?

good point... don't know about your side of the big pond (if it's just a Canadian-only mag). We do have stores here like Chapters, who carries FHM and other British magazines, so I'd guess I'd try a similar store if you have one.

J'ai découvert Mika dernièrement et même si j'ai 45 ans cette musique m'enflamme BRAVO MIKA J'aime beaucoup ton style et en plus tu a une gueule d'enfer domage que j'ai manquer ton spectacle a Montréal

J'ai découvert Mika dernièrement et même si j'ai 45 ans cette musique m'enflamme BRAVO MIKA J'aime beaucoup ton style et en plus tu a une gueule d'enfer domage que j'ai manquer ton spectacle a Montréal

Alors, bienvenue à notre babillard. Il y a beaucoup de membres de partout dans le monde ici, et beaucoup parlent plus d'une langue comme vous et moi, particulièrement en Europe. Je vous accueilli ainsi encore, et l'anglais aidera à partager vos expériences et pensées au sujet de Mika plus de personnes sur ce babillard, ainsi je devine que vous "examinez les eaux".

Bien à vous,

AJ